• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I'm not necessarily new, I've been more of a lurker than actually involving myself in the community.

So, uh. Hi.

Years
  • Well that's nice you finally decided to join, we love new members joining!

Welcome to PC, Elephantomsk!

I've noticed you've posted in a few places already, so is there any particular reason for joining? Maybe you like to discuss all the various aspects of Pokemon? Or are you here for trades/battles? Or even just plain old chit-chat? PC has got everything you'd want in a big Pokemon forum and even though we're big, we have loads of helpful members who can show you around. Make sure you read the rules first so you don't screw up and it's no fun breaking rules isn't it?

Well, I hope you enjoy it here, and why not tell us more about yourself so we can see what parts of the forum you might like. Our helpful moderators are always happy to lend a hand, as well as the more experienced members here. I'm always open for a VM if you need anything and I hope you make new friends along the way!

I'll be seeing ya around.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I made an account such a long time ago, but I rarely ever used it and actually forgot my information to the account. Personally, I'm here to use PC as a resource for a learning project of mine for RPG Maker. I'm hoping to keep myself committed to learning some sort of scripting, and generally working on something to keep myself busy.

Years
  • RPG Maker is cool; my boyfriend tinkered around with it before and it seemed pretty great. Game Development would be the best place to settle into for all RPG Maker-related projects, though it seems you've found that section already. Glad that's the case. :D

Anyway, a very big welcome to the forum!

You've made a lot of posts already so I'm really happy to see that. Going by your recent posts it seems you've a lot of varying interests, meaning there'll be more to do for you here. Hoping you make progress with your project and don't forget to post around other parts of the forum, too! This place is pretty great so it would stink to miss out, especially if PC has what you're looking for in a community or provides you with useful resources. It's pretty cool you seem so dedicated - kind of wish I was that way since creating a fangame seems awesome and I used to be interested in that. Might be stressful but once the project is released to the public and you get feedback, it all becomes worth it. Luckily the moderator of Game Development is quite well-versed in the section, so I'm sure he'll always be around to discuss with you. :)

Have a wonderful time on PokeCommunity! Hopefully you'll remember this account and don't end up making another one a few years down the line, yeah? I used to be so forgetful and had to do that for accounts on other websites... well, thank goodness that has since changed. See you around!

Back