• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Does it Really Happen?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
  • I've heard from a few friends and shown a bit of picture proof from them as well that Ash will lose in the Unova League by that boy with the Riolu. Is this true? Also, is it true it's in the second round? If so, this is the earliest he's ever lost in a League tournament. So much talk and hype for him finally winning this one...Or at least, getting closer. Him losing Again and even earlier this time to some newbie (Although I hear he has some powerful Pokemon) is making Ash a little TOO weak for my liking and me losing complete faith that he'll ever be as good as he was in Sinnoh. He's losing to new trainers, forgotten ALL of his strategies from Sinnoh (Why is Pikachu not using that electric spinning shield him and Buizel learned how to use/no Ice Aquajet/etc), pulling out his pokedex for Pokemon he's already seen, and just acting like a complete noob...But back to my question, does he really lose and is it That early? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Yes it's true Ash did lose to Cameron(the guy with Riolu) however Cameron did get stronger but still I know it is a dissapointment and I believe it was in the second round but hey at least he beat his rival Trip.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Yes it's true Ash did lose to Cameron(the guy with Riolu) however Cameron did get stronger but still I know it is a dissapointment and I believe it was in the second round but hey at least he beat his rival Trip.

Oh, he beats Trip? Well at least that counts for something...Still very disappointed though. He lost way too much in this region. And most were to newbie trainers...

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Ya I know he must try to improve in the future but I think sometimes he can do so well and other times his ability will be underpowered because he shouldn't have lost to Cameron but I guess we will see what happens in the X and Y region because his Unova adventure should be coming to a close soon.

Back