• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Bout time I got to you. MWAH HA HA HA HA.

The .gif itself is of great quality. The music... bar? fits in well and doesn't obstruct the natural beauty of your signature at all. However. The Blue and Red CSS bar is.. uh... little... ... Like it just stands out too much for my taste. Other than that, beauty. Pure beauty.

9outta10.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10 I changed my theme that has a black background and to my amazement it is a png picture and it has no white background so it doesnt look ugly and for the same reasons I have stated before.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

My goodness, that is such a beautiful gif. The music bar doesn't really bother me all that much. Just the CSS bar irks me, as it doesn't seem to fit with your gif. But, I still love your sig.

Reactions: T!M

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
8/10. beutiful just absolutely beutiful.....except that way that woman is drawn is what makes me rate it so low. oh well. still a good sig

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Haha, nice one you have there, the looping's perfect as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
4/10

I can't see the words, though the drawing of the Mewtwo's nice, the girl is... PSSST.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
9/10

Green is so fab! But, the CSS look clean, and I have seen this style across the forum already aswell. The orange seems a bit too dark, but that may be my eyes.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
6outta10. It would look better if you made the text outside the signature the same shade of purple as the quote inside the signature.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
10/10.

I can always expect Timothy to have a good sig. I do love the organization and how everything is spaced out, but I also adore the web swinging gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back