• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New land found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
  • To join in the form will be...

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Description:

The story is us, Team Discovery, are looking for new land. In our search we find Hanto. East of Hoenn many new Pokemon await.

P.S. NO legendaries. Need 4 people to start.

Name: Trainer X.
    Pokemon: Shiny Ralts
    Description: 5'2''. Green shirt with Ralts on it. Holds a Master Ball in right hand. Wears hat w/ monkey on it.

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Amras
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Description: 196 cm, hair until middle of shoulders, holding 5 ultra balls ready on belt. Has a ring on a chain hanging from neck.
    Black shirt, quite wide jeans (over shoes...not skater pants :| ), casual shoes.

()()ok, this will be my first RPG, so don't expect too much of it ;) ()()

()()()Q: Will we talk for ourselves, or tell tales for the others as well? e.g.: We get attacked, my whismur makes his eye pop but we all get influenced...should I post that you hold on top the closest tree because of pain or should I let you out of the post and say that I am holding my hands on my ears while falling down on my knees? ()()()

Last edited:

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • Amras_Calaelen said:
    Name: Amras
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Description: 196 cm, hair until middle of shoulders, holding 5 ultra balls ready on belt. Has a ring on a chain hanging from neck.
    Black shirt, quite wide jeans (over shoes...not skater pants :| ), casual shoes.

()()ok, this will be my first RPG, so don't expect too much of it ;) ()()

()()()Q: Will we talk for ourselves, or tell tales for the others as well? e.g.: We get attacked, my whismur makes his eye pop but we all get influenced...should I post that you hold on top the closest tree because of pain or should I let you out of the post and say that I am holding my hands on my ears while falling down on my knees? ()()()

let other people talk for themselves...
    Only 2 spaces available. More will open after it starts.

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Ok then, I certainly hope more people will join soon enough so we can start our little game, and fight off the new pok?mon that we will encounter, raise our pok?mon to higher levels and higher evolutions :P

Can't wait to start ;)

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • Like I said, heres my info.

Name: James
    Pokemon: Shiny Snorunt
    Description: Blue hat with Glalie on it, Blue shirt, shoes, pants and sunglasses.
    Personality: Friendly, Smart, Weird

This sounds fun.

Last edited:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm, maybe we should drag some people here :)

Use the team rocket tactic, make a suit that is immune to any attack exept for the obvious *sigh*

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • All we need is one more person to start. To be nice I'm giving each person a Gorde. It is a grass/psychic type. It is at level 5. It has Tackle and Sand Attack. I will determine when each Pokemon goes up a level and/or evolves.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Name:Elijiah
    Pokemon:Starmie
    Description:black hair blue eyes wears a blue short sleeve shirt and tan shorts
    Personality:Calm,Cool,and Collected

Its ok if I have a Starmie right?

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • yamisky0 said:
    All we need is one more person to start. To be nice I'm giving each person a Gorde. It is a grass/psychic type. It is at level 5. It has Tackle and Sand Attack. I will determine when each Pokemon goes up a level and/or evolves.
    Cool,
    Yay, so my team is:
    A level 5 Shiny Snorunt and
    A level 5 Gorde.
    Thanks for giving us a pokemon.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Whats a Gorde?

Anyways.. I can Have a Starmie cant I? I mean its not exactly a basic pokemon but hey does that matter? if it does I'll understand.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    Whats a Gorde?

Anyways.. I can Have a Starmie cant I? I mean its not exactly a basic pokemon but hey does that matter? if it does I'll understand.

You have a Staryu(sorry). Let's start...

You start off with your Pokemon and a Gorde. You walk through a jungle of strange Pokemon. All of a sudden a wild Jot attacks James. A Jot is a psychic Pokemon. It's Pokedex entry is: A Jot is a small doglike Pokemon which has three horns. It uses the horns to ram through the trees and wildlife its attacks are Horn Attack, Tackle, Growl, and Tail Whip. What do you do?

Reminder: People can still join.

Next: A new pokemon for everyone.

Last edited:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Amras stands back as James is bussy dealing with his encounter. While he is leaning against a tree he starts thinking why he ever went here...what was there to be found on this new land, what are these strange pok?mon that he hears, sees and finds the footprints of? Well, one thing is for sure, there is plenty of pok?mon here that aren't registered yet...

After standing against the tree for a while Amras starts looking at the pok?mon he has with him, ofcourse his Pichu, he got it from his father...His father always had something with Electric type pok?mon, but he only wanted strong ones, so when his Raichus made an egg, and this cute looking little Pichu came out he wanted to release it at first, but he decided to give Amras this pok?mon to see what he could do with it...
    And then there is this Gorde creature, what is this? they came to us on the way here, really weird, we catched them without any problem at all, they didn't even resist..we'll see what they can do in the end.

While James continues with dealing with his encounter Amras decides to climb in the tree that he was leaning too, it looks like a really large tree, it reminds him of Sudoowoodo, he once climbed that one, the pok?mon just tossed him away and fled...

After some time Amras reaches the top of the tree and sees that it is one of the largest trees in the area, it gives quite a nice vieuw. He can see big parts of the island already, the sea, the boat with which they came has already left back to Johto already and is nearing the horizon..."Well, no way back then" Amras thinks and starts to climb down again...

When he reaches the ground he sighs and speaks to himself...I wonder what secrets this island holds

()()Well, that is the first RPG post I ever made...probably stinks...James, I typed: dealed with his encounter, you can do anything :D Run away (I'll notice you're gone next post then :D Eliminate the enemy or catch it even (i'll stand watching in wonder how it eats :) Or anything at all (I tried to make it neutral :| )

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • Amras_Calaelen said:
    Amras stands back as James is bussy dealing with his encounter. While he is leaning against a tree he starts thinking why he ever went here...what was there to be found on this new land, what are these strange pok?mon that he hears, sees and finds the footprints of? Well, one thing is for sure, there is plenty of pok?mon here that aren't registered yet...

After standing against the tree for a while Amras starts looking at the pok?mon he has with him, ofcourse his Pichu, he got it from his father...His father always had something with Electric type pok?mon, but he only wanted strong ones, so when his Raichus made an egg, and this cute looking little Pichu came out he wanted to release it at first, but he decided to give Amras this pok?mon to see what he could do with it...
    And then there is this Gorde creature, what is this? they came to us on the way here, really weird, we catched them without any problem at all, they didn't even resist..we'll see what they can do in the end.

While James continues with dealing with his encounter Amras decides to climb in the tree that he was leaning too, it looks like a really large tree, it reminds him of Sudoowoodo, he once climbed that one, the pok?mon just tossed him away and fled...

After some time Amras reaches the top of the tree and sees that it is one of the largest trees in the area, it gives quite a nice vieuw. He can see big parts of the island already, the sea, the boat with which they came has already left back to Johto already and is nearing the horizon..."Well, no way back then" Amras thinks and starts to climb down again...

When he reaches the ground he sighs and speaks to himself...I wonder what secrets this island holds

()()Well, that is the first RPG post I ever made...probably stinks...James, I typed: dealed with his encounter, you can do anything :D Run away (I'll notice you're gone next post then :D Eliminate the enemy or catch it even (i'll stand watching in wonder how it eats :) Or anything at all (I tried to make it neutral :| )

At the top of the tree a Swiddle attacks Amras. It is a flying Pokemon that crashed into Amras. It has three attacks: Peck, Growl, Tackle.

I know that is little but now for me.

I had a head start. I rode my bike. I was half-way through the jungle when a Jostle attacks. It is a water type. "Excellent," I said," I knew coming to this land will be a good choice. Go Gordy(Gorde). Use tackle."

"Gorde"

"Jostle, Jostle." It dodges. It charges up with Rollout. "Gorde." It gets knocked out. "I'm so sorry. Return. Go Ralph(Ralts). Use Confusion."

"Raltsy, ralts ralts." The Pokemon faints. " Go New Ball."*Pokeball noise*" Yes, I caught it."

Pokedex entry: Jostle is a turtle Pokemon who hides in its shell. Said to be a rare Pokemon.

Next, I make my way right before the exit when a swarm of Jiggle Wiggles attack. All they have is pound. " This will be easy." I say. I use 4 Pokeballs. They are all caught. I decide to give one to everybody. When I get into Slime City I go straight into the Pokecenter.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
    Years
  • yamisky0 said:
    You have a Staryu(sorry). Let's start...

You start off with your Pokemon and a Gorde. You walk through a jungle of strange Pokemon. All of a sudden a wild Jot attacks James. A Jot is a psychic Pokemon. It's Pokedex entry is: A Jot is a small doglike Pokemon which has three horns. It uses the horns to ram through the trees and wildlife its attacks are Horn Attack, Tackle, Growl, and Tail Whip. What do you do?

Reminder: People can still join.

Next: A new pokemon for everyone.
    "Yay, a Jot" I said. "Go Gorde"
    Gorde used Sand Attack on the wild Jot.
    Jot used Horn Attack, but missed because of the Sand Attack.
    Gorde used Tackle and hurt the Jot a little bit.
    Jot used Horn Attack again, but this time it hit and hurt Gorde a little bit.
    Gorde wasn't happy with Jot so with the last of its energy it used one last Tackle on Jot, which sent it flying into a nearby tree. "Pokeball, Go" I said as I through a pokeball toward Jot.
    Yay, Jot was caught.
    Yay, Gorde grew a level.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Pokemon:
    Level 5 Shiny Snorunt
    Level 6 Gorde
    Level ? Jot
    What level is Jot?
    I think that was my best battle in any RP, because usually I catch the pokemon easily. I am getting better, Yay.

Last edited:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • When Amras gains consiousnos of the pok?mon that crashed into him the first thing he sees is the Jiggle Wiggle that has been given to him...

Alright, let's see what you can do... JIGGLE WIGGLE...POUND THAT SWIDDLE TO GRIND.

Jiggle Wiggle dashes towards his enemy giving it the highest ammount of pain that it has ever felt of a low-leveled creature (5). Eventually, after taking enough beating the Swiddle pecks back at Jiggle Wiggle, right in the eye. Jiggle Wiggle, who is not acustomed to pain, faints instantly.

Well then, g??? Pichu!!

-Pichu- Pichu, Thunderschock!! -PII-CHUUUUUUUU-
    *^*Massive flashing*^*

Amras throws a Pok?ball at the Swiddle. "all-right, another one to the team."

That makes:

-Pichu- L.5
    -Gorde- L.5
    -Jigge Wiggle- L.5
    -Swiddle- L.6

After making this list Amras walks on to the town called Slime City...what a strange names...I wonder if I will find Grimer like creatures here.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • Elijiah walk through the forest following the lead of the others at the time taking short glances towards his Staryu's pokeball.him and his staryu had been together only a few days but had grown attached to one another.

Then all of a sudden a Eaz jumped from a bush.as he listened to the stats from the pokedex he learned that jin-olo was a star water pokemon with 50 poitnts.it was very common and came in Various shades of Navy Blue.(srry if it sounds like a fashoin statement)

Elijiah Threw Forth Staryu's pokeball and shouts "Go Staryu!".as Staryu came out he comands it to us a Spin tackle.it does but misses the target and goes flying into a tree.Staryu gets unstuck and on the next spinaround knocked Eaz out.And with that Elijiah Threw a pokeball forth catching it

Im really crappy at pokemon names).

Last edited:

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • UmbreonxTrainerx said:
    Elijiah walk through the forest following the lead of the others at the time taking short glances towards his Staryu's pokeball.him and his staryu had been together only a few days but had grown attached to one another.

Then all of a sudden a Eaz jumped from a bush.as he listened to the stats from the pokedex he learned that jin-olo was a star water pokemon with 50 poitnts.it was very common and came in Various shades of Navy Blue.(srry if it sounds like a fashoin statement)

Elijiah Threw Forth Staryu's pokeball and shouts "Go Staryu!".as Staryu came out he comands it to us a Spin tackle.it does but misses the target and goes flying into a tree.Staryu gets unstuck and on the next spinaround knocked Eaz out.And with that Elijiah Threw a pokeball forth catching it

Im really crappy at pokemon names).

Please refrain from making up Pokemon(that is for me) unless I give you permission.

List of Pokemon found in the Slime City Forest:
    Eaz
    Jot
    Jostle
    Plumo
    Dirdly

ALL LEVEL 5 or 6!

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • yamisky0 said:
    Please refrain from making up Pokemon(that is for me) unless I give you permission.

List of Pokemon found in the Slime City Forest:
    Eaz
    Jot
    Jostle
    Plumo
    Dirdly

ALL LEVEL 5 or 6!

i am Really very sorry for doing that yamisky0

Eaz Is a water pokemon it a star with 15 points. thats its stats if you were wondering.

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Amras walks to the Pokecenter and heals his Pok?mon. after doing so he goes to the nearest Hotel and books a two day period

()() I got a Lord of the Rings marathon tomorow, will abuse about 18 hours of my life :D and after that I will sleep. Teusday: 18:50-?:?? Wednesday: sleep ()()

Don't go to far without me :D

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • After checking out of the hotel Amras walks trough the town to scout for nice shops and such.
    After walking for about 15 minutes he encounters a large group of people who seem angered. Amras walks to the closest person and asks what is going on. The man answers: "Pok?mon are attacking the lighthouse and the police is doing nothing about it, we wanted to defeat them all, or at least scare them off. But when we launched our first attack they stopped us, threathening to take us all into custody. We will go to the police station and demand that they do something about this."

Amras decided not to respond to the mans answers and started walking to the Lighthouse, after asking around it seemed that it is a 3 day walk, but if you take the car you'll be there within a day.

'well, no asking where I'll go now"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back