• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need Pokemon Special scans...

Years
  • Well, I am a large fun of Pokemon Special! I've learned about Pokemon Special when there in Greece realised the first 15 Chapter! But only that from 15th Chapter the Manga stopped...
    Please can you give me soem chapters you scaned or found from Chapter 16 and after?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    we MIGHT have some in pokespecial.tk.

you have english version in greece? up to 15 chapters?!

Years
  • @Mew89:Yes plz,that would be really be great if you could send me some scans from 16 and on!However what do you mean that you can send them?

@fixen:In greece there were five books,3 chapters each. No I have the Greek version and there are only 5 Books!

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Wow, a Greek version...cool. I only saw Chinese, Japanese, and English versions before. O_O; Maybe I should go back to making scanlations since I'm already translating book #16's text.

Years
  • Well please if anyone have Chapters from #16 and after at English (or Japanise anyway) if he can give me!

@Zapchu: If you want I can scan some Chapters!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Well please if anyone have Chapters from #16 and after at English (or Japanise anyway) if he can give me!

@Zapchu: If you want I can scan some Chapters!

That's really cool! I'm just wondering do they still use the same "Pokemon" logo, or is it called someone else. And the names of the characters...^_^;

Years
  • At Pokemon Adventures we have the classic Pokemon logo but we have a Greek logo too! I will scan the chapter 1 later today! Will you scan the Chapter 16 for me please?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    At Pokemon Adventures we have the classic Pokemon logo but we have a Greek logo too! I will scan the chapter 1 later today! Will you scan the Chapter 16 for me please?

XD
    Wow, a greek logo! I wanna see it!!!

Back