• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [IC]

doge

???
Years
Ben Foster

Sitting comfortably in his seat, Ben fully expected the performance to begin any minutes now. So when a flamboyant looking trainer and his Alakazam teleported onto the stage, a period of disappointment fell upon him. He thought the man was a performer, and that he was unfortunately about to announce the cancellation of the performance. So was the case at any other play or spectacle he had ever been at in his life, considering that, who could've blamed him for his negative assumptions?

Fortunately, his assumptions were far from reality, but it was surprising the man bring up the Suicune situation with normality. Surely Ben hadn't been out of the loop for that long, had he? Regardless he decided after the play he'd go ahead and ask if there was any way he could be of assistance in the crisis. Mainly because it gave him a grand opportunity to perhaps see the legendary pokemon in person, even if the chance was slim at best. Although this itself was almost a blessing of a sort, it was somewhat of a hindrance. His mind, fixated on getting to Euisene after tonight's performance, found it quite hard to focus on the actual reason he came here in the first place, to enjoy the performance put on by the Kimono Girls. Not to say it wasn't impressive of course, Ben merely found it hard to devote a fair amount of attention to the event at hand.

That all ended when his ears decided to wake up. A beautiful sound floated into his ears, attracting his attention. He didn't care where it came from or who was the soul behind the sound, it relaxed his body and mind, allowing him to fully appreciate the music. Ben slumped into his chair and closed his eyes, the only thing alerting his senses being the instrument's sound.

Flydro

doobz
Years
As the Kimono Girls and their pokemon danced elegantly on the stage, they began to change formation. The five eeveeloutions began to dance in a circle around Naoko as she sat in the center of the stage plucking soft and delicate notes from her instrument. The other four Kimono Girls were split into pairs with two at each side of the center formation and were now dancing with decorated paper fans. The girls spun around as they danced, fanning the falling flower petals around as their kimonos swayed with their movements. As they reached the climax of the performance Naoko began to play faster and with greater intensity, the others dancing in perfect rhythm. At the finale, Naoko played the final set of notes and the Kimono Girls struck a pose with the fans. They hid their faces quietly behind the fans while they bowed respectfully to the crowd, their pokemon following suit. As the velvet curtains closed he crowd broke out into applause, clapping and showing praise to the honorable dancers.

"Beautiful!" cried a woman in the crowd as she clapped.

"Well that was one of the best performances I've seen here," said Morty as he applauded. "The Kimono Girls sure worked hard putting that together for this ceremony."

"Yeah they really showed us something! I couldn't stop watching the whole time," Randy said as he joined in with the rest of the crowd. "I'm glad I was here to see this special performance, there definitely won't be another one like it anytime soon."

As the crowd began to settle, the curtains reopened to reveal the five Kimono Girls and their pokemon standing center stage. They bowed once again before addressing the crowd.

"We thank you all for the praise, it is an honor for us to put on such a meaningful performance," spoke Kimono Girl Miki.

"Yes, we are truly honored that you enjoyed it," said Sayo.

"We aren't done yet though! There is another performance we have arranged for tonight," said Kuni as she smiled serenely at the crowd.

"Up next we have a very special performance by a trainer named Aria Bloome, who will be playing a Legendary Beast tribute song on her violin!" began Naoko.

"Yes! So it is with a warm welcome that we will bring our next performer to the stage. Everyone please welcome Aria Bloome!" said Kimono Girl Zuki.

One by one each Kimono Girl made a quick bow and then exited the stage, leaving the space free for the upcoming performer. The crowd sat quietly as they eagerly anticipated the next performance of the evening, their attention focused upon the stage.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
JOSEPH

The black haired boy sat slumped in the back of the theater, watching the show with half an eye at first. He wasn't sure why he had come here; a feeling had guided him, like so often nowadays. He had been on a hike away from Olivine to Ecruteak in order to release some of Monferno's and Dewott's excess energy when he had heard some trainers talk about this show at the pokémon center. Eusine, the water beast seeker would also be here. Having grown up in Johto with a family of trainers, Joseph naturally knew who that man was. Mostly he had heard that he didn't have his wits up there with him, but that was only his father's "educated" guess. Over the past two years, Joseph had started to learn that his father's wisdom wasn't worth as much as he had been led to believe in the past. He almost snorted at the thought.

As the kimono girls started dancing more vividly, Joseph found himself watching closer. The many colors and the motions, in conjunction with the music... they weren't just dancing, were they? They were conveying something. Something untouchable.

Now he had to shake his head to snap out of it again. He smiled to himself, hoping that the other people on the back row wouldn't see it. Eusine would come here to talk about Suicune, of course. Joseph had simply thought that he might as well take it slow for a moment and watch the show and hear the man out. The creeping feeling he had been getting from some pokémon in the wild lately... Even though he didn't completely want to admit it, his guts told him that this was the right place for him to be in at this very moment. Gut feelings and chances comprised the life he had found for himself during his travels in Sinnoh. He sometimes cursed himself in retrospect for letting go of common sense too easily.

Ah, he nearly got a headache from his own complicated thinking. He rubbed his forehead slowly. Maybe he should get out of here and bust some moves together with Monferno instead.

"Up next we have a very special performance by a trainer named Aria Bloome, who will be playing a Legendary Beast tribute song on her violin!" the people on the stage suddenly declared.

Joseph looked up again. Tribute to the legendary beasts of Johto, huh? He had always been fascinated by those beasts; especially Raikou. Even though most part of him did not believe that they were actual, living pokémon. Then again, he was heavily influenced by his father's thoughts about Eusine as a fraud. Soon he would determine for himself what to believe and what to laugh at. Instead of snorting at this thought, he merely smiled silently; he did like to laugh.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Sam

After a long day of traveling the sight of her destination was one that was met with great relief. She hadn't been expecting to travel to Ecruteak city until a few days ago when she had heard that Eusine would be stopping by there to gather support for the quest for Scuicune. She had put in quite the effort making her way over here from where she had been. It had been a hard hike, not something she was unused to, but the hyper aggressive pokemon had made it more difficult than it should've been. It had also taken her longer than she had expected. It would be worth it though, if she really got to meet Eusine and she got to share her own observations about what was happening in Johto. She wasn't sure about whether Scuicune would really play into things significantly, really they ought to be looking into the cause before they started praying to the legendary pokemon. They should take action themselves instead of pushing idle hopes that something else would solve their problems for them.

"CAAaaast~ rmmmmm!" Sparkles, free of her pokeball happily hummed and swooped froward into the town, floating up to rooftop level to bask in the last final glows of sunset. Confused for a moment at what was happening the small zubat Zuzu attempted to flap after her for a moment, the bell around his neck jingling firecely.

"No Zuzu," Sam said sternly, gently pulling the flapping youngster out of the air before he got out of sight. She kept him out so he got experience and strengthened his muscles by travelling, but the naive little bat still shouldn't get out of sight. "Sparkles time to get down, we'll be going inside again!" Sam called up before returning Zuzu to his pokeball. Sparkles flew down excitedly, as Sam entered the pokecenter. Healing up her team was first on her list, Eusine or no. Valentine and Dex were a little worse for wear after the long trip and she took care of her own.

The little pit stop was fast, but as Sam hurried out of the center with Sparkles behind her she could hear the beginnings of the show within the dance hall. Sam eased in quietly, not wanting to disturb people as the lights dimmed and the show started. She had missed Eusine's opening damnit, but she expected he would make another appearance at the end of the show. Rather than sit down, Sam stood in the back of the small theater; it gave her a better view and it would only get in people's ways if she went and tried to walk around and find a seat now.

The dancing was beautiful, Sam could appreciate it, but it was really Sparkles who was truly enjoying it. The little castform swayed back and forth in the air, mimicking the dancers as they spun and danced. Sam put her face in her hands a little bit, feeling that maybe Sparkles was being a little too free in her enjoyment and hoping she wasn't drawing too much attention: even if they were in the back.

Sam applauded as the dance ending, feeling the solumnness in the air. She was surprised when they announced a second act, the tribute song to Suicune played by someone she had never heard of before. All Sam could think was Why didn't they play the tribute song during the dance? That seems like that would've been the smart thing to do if they really wanted to honor the legendary dog...

Flydro

doobz
Years
After a few moments following the Kimono Girls' announcement, they abruptly appeared on stage once again to address the crowd. The performer they had called to the stage did not arrive yet, nor did it appear that she would anytime soon. Restless murmuring broke out amongst the crowd as they wondered what would happen next.

"Doesn't seem like the violin player is here, wonder what's keeping her?" thought Randy as he sat and looked around the room. There wasn't anyone approaching the stage yet and heads were turning in the crowd.

"Looks like our performer might have gotten cold feet. I wonder what the Kimono Girls will decide to do now," said Morty in a low voice.

As the crowd waited, Eusine and his Alakazam walked onto the stage and joined the Kimono Girls. Their joined presence on the stage seemed to settle the restless people down, and the group were once again ready to speak as the attention from the crowd was focused on them.

"Ahem, it seems as though our performer isn't quite able to make it to the stage," began Naoko. "Despite this minor surprise we will gladly move onto the next and final portion of the ceremony. Here we will welcome Eusine to the stage."

"Thank you Kimono girls, and thank you all very much for your time tonight. I know that things haven't been easy in Johto lately, but I assure everyone that I have been doing all I can to try and find the cause behind the wild pokemon attacks and Suicune's disappearance," said Eusine as he spoke to the crowd. Alakazam stood beside him with a somber look on it's face, apparently the psychic pokemon was connected to the current emotional strain put on Eusine. "I have spent the majority of my time traveling and investigating these problems, and I've come to present my findings. So far the exact cause for the pokemon attacks is unknown but they seemed to have started around the same time Suicune disappeared, which leads me to believe the two events might be connected. I have traveled to areas where Suicune was last sighted and have been interviewing people to get more information. Tonight I would like to hear from you all regarding the current situation here in Johto so that I may stay updated on current information as well as figure out where I need to focus my efforts. So is there anyone who would like to share anything?"

"Hm, I guess I should say something about that wild Poliwag I ran into? I don't want to have the whole room staring at me while I talk though," thought Randy has he shifted around in his seat. "Maybe I'll wait until after the ceremony when Morty and I meet up with Eusine, or at least wait until someone elses speaks first..."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Aria was still in the back room. Now that she had seen how many people were there, for the first time, she was experiencing stage fright. Besides, this was a really important event.

Mizu rubbed up against the girl's leg. Aria nodded. I know I should go on there, but...what's keeping me? Is it my thoughts? Her mind trailed back to the mysterious pokemon. Ever since Suicune had gone missing, Aria had been thinking about that more often. Could the pokemon that helped her REALLY be Suicune? They had a similier body shape...

A shriek outside and a growl from Mizu made her lose her train of thought. A flock of Pidgey were outside, and they seemed to be angry...for what reason? Aria didn't have much time to think about that because soon, they broke through the wall. Aria screamed as half of the LARGE flock attacked her, while the other half took care of Mizu before going for Aria as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex looked at Keit, she was unsteady then flew up onto the stage with a growl. She ran passed the girls who were standing on the stage with Eusine who had just asked a question. "Keit wait!" Dalex yelled.

Dalex jumped on to the stage and followed Keit. Now, he knew what was wrong. Dalex picked up speed and caught up with Keit. Keit growled and a blast of cold air formed with snow shot through the back of the stage. Dalex turned the corner and a very large flock of Pidgey were attacking a girl and a Vaporeon. The floor was covered in snow from the blizzard. He heard a roar that sent a shock through his head. It was Suicune's growl. It was the memory of that night when the blizzard came out of no where. It was Suicune that night not a dream. He shook his head and it went away. Dalex quickly reached to his side and pulled out the rest of his pokemon.

"Shadow, Snap and Braveheart! I need you all! Let's go!" Dalex yelled. All his pokemon came out. He was trying to figure out what to do and then shouted commands.

"Keit use Ice Beam, Snap Dragon Claw, Braveheart Airiel Ace and Shadow Rock Slide!!" All his pokemon unleashed their attacks.

The Pidgey flew away from the girl and Dalex ran and blocked her from any other attacks. After a second he looked back at her. "Are you ok?"
There was no response for a second so he turned back to the battle. There was at least 100 Pidgey and he thought some were ones he had seen earlier that day. Pidgey started flying away, but there was just too many. He batted as best as he could at Pidgey that were trying to attack the girl and himself. His arms were starting to get bleed from the beaks and blood dripped to the ground.

"WE COULD USE SOME HELP BACK HERE!!!" He yelled.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Sam grumbled a bit when they announced a slight delay, tapping her foot and looking expectantly at the stage. The immediate disappointment and frustration from hearing that the second performance wasn't going to happen was dispelled by the fact that Eusine was onstage again, and preparing to talk about the affliction affecting Johto. Sam straigtened up, becoming alert as she listened to Eusine's version of things.

Then he asked people to voulenteer information. This was perfect. Sparkles stilled beside her, the little castform rising up to show her affiliation and support for her trainer. Sam immediately stepped forward, raising her voice to speak and taking a few strides forward to distinguish herself from the crowd.

"I've recently arrived in Johto. I went to the safari zone first, and I while I spent some time there, I never encountered any of the enraged pokemon. I think it is possibly because the Safari Zone is environmentally separated from the rest of the region. They control everything from the rocks to the trees to the water to provide and arrange the areas to the needs of the trainers each day. I caught a pokemon there to study in case it is some sort of regional immunity," Sam said in a professional tone, folding her arms. " Also, there seems to be areas where there's a denser encounter area than others. It might indicate a centralized source causing each area of breakouts, though that is only my personal experience I haven't confirmed it with any interviews or other data... I have more if-"

Sam had more to say, but paused as she heard a sudden shriek from outside. "What was that?" she said tensely. She wanted to go investigate, but as she had just offered to share her information, and was at the center of attention in the crowd, and so wasn't about to run off in the middle of speaking to the renowned expert...

Flydro

doobz
Years
"Yes I agree with you, I too have found that there are some areas that experience more frequent attacks then others. For the most part the attacks have been generally sporadic in most areas so it is difficult to pinpoint a specific source," said Eusine in response to a Castform trainer's story.

He was impressed with the bulk of information she had presented and was interested in gathering as much information as he could. The girl seemed to be very analytical of what has been happening with the wild pokemon, a quality Eusine could appreciate being the same way about the Suicune investigation. Before he could go any further with the discussion, he was interrupted by the sound of a crash coming from the back room. A Glaceon and it's trainer jumped up on stage and ran off into the back in response to the noise. Beside him Alakazam began to tense up as the grip on its spoons tightened. Some faint rustling and scratching could be heard from within the ceiling.

"Wha-?" said Randy as he looked up at the ceiling.

The scratching and rustling seemed to become more violent when suddenly a hole burst in the ceiling and a large group of Pidgey came flying out on the attack. People yelled in panic as they covered their faces and fled out of the theatre. Randy and Morty jumped from their seats to aid the Kimono Girls, who had started to fight the rampaging birds.

"Gengar use Confuse Ray!" said Morty.

"Spook, hit em with your Icy Wind!" yelled Randy.

Randy and Morty's Gengars both worked together and combined their attacks, using Confuse Ray to stun the Pidgey and then Icy Wind to drive them away. The strategy was effective, but the Pidgey had strength in numbers. Eusine and Alakazam had too joined in the fight.

"Alakazam use Psychic!" commanded Eusine. "Kimono Girls I'll take care of the battle you all can go outside to make sure everyone gets out safely!"

"Right Eusine! We will go outside to make sure everyone leaves safely and that nobody outside gets attacked!" yelled Miki as she and the other ran out of the theatre.

"There's so many of them! We'll need more- OUCH! Motherfu-!" yelled Randy as he covered his face from repeated pecks and scratches. He quickly grabbed one of the pokeballs from his belt and pressed the button to enlarge it. "Come on Flash I need your help!"

"Trike! Electrike!" barked the blue Electrike. It was surrounded by shimmering stars as it was released from its pokeball. It growled at the attacking Pidgey and began to give off sparks of static electricity.

"Argh! Flash use your Shock Wave!" yelled Randy as he struggled to fight off the swarm.

"Trrrike!" cried Flash as it opened its mouth, where a ball of electricity formed before it fired a jagged bolt of blue lightning at the attacking bird pokemon, shocking many of them at once.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
JOSEPH

Joseph didn't mind skipping the song in favor for Eusine speaking sooner. He once again leaned back, intrigued to hear what conspiracies interested trainers could have come up with and what the loony Eusine thought all this was about.

The one who spoke up was a small girl with a long braid running down her back. A Castform was accompanying her. Joseph looked more closely. That pokémon was quite rare around here, and even in Sinnoh. He didn't listen much to what the girl said, but instead thought about wanting to get closer to the Castform and perhaps battle it for sports.

All of a sudden, another trainer jumped onto the stage, letting his pokémon sprout a snowy wind through the back of the stage.

"What the hell?" Joseph murmured. Were they crazy?

Then the Pidgey came flying inside, attacking anything they could see. Chaos ensued. Every trainer let their pokémon out and started fending off the enraged birds. Joseph ducked between the rows of seats and watched the spectacle for a moment. These birds... He had never seen Pidgey do anything like this before. Especially not in this large numbers. Something was wrong and Joseph had a gut feeling that it wasn't completely unrelated to what they had just been talking about.

Instead of letting his pokémon out, he got up and jumped from row to row to get to the stage, where Eusine still was somewhere. Reaching out, the boy jumped down to the floor and grabbed the man's shoulder.

"Hey," he said. "Can't really blame you for defending this stage and all from these birds, but have a close look at them. I don't think they mean to do this. They are as irrationally angry as some other wild pokémon I've seen in Johto's forests lately. And you're, uh, basically killing then with ice and lightning and whatnot. Well..."

Joseph then ducked from a Pidgey who had tried to dive straight at him with its sharp little beak. That was over the line. He reached for Salamence's pokéball and let the dragon out in the middle of the stage. It roared and stared questioningly at the birds who didn't seem to be afraid of him, rather more annoyed.

"Ohoy Salamence!" Joseph shouted, earning an angry stare from the dragon as he ran up to stand just in front of the hole in the back of the stage, having a group of Pidgey following him. "Look, they are making bigger gusts of wind than you can! Chicken!"

Salamence roared again and stood on its hind legs as it backed up against its stupid trainer's claim and whipped up a strong gust with its own wings. Joseph leaped aside in time, but the group of Pidgey were caught in the wind and blown out through the hole. Outside the building, the birds scattered and flew away.

"Nice work, scarecrow," Joseph said and dared to pat the dragon a bit on its shoulder before he jumped away to avoid being hit by a dragon-type attack beam that hit the floor where he had just been standing. Relations between them were just as good as usual, Joseph thought as he laughed and jumped back down to the floor from the stage.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Aria stared out at everything happening. I have to help...I have to! Mizu got up and growled. Aria nodded. She then took our three other pokeballs. "Sky-wave, Tekina, Draco! I need your help!" A Gyarados, a Kirlia, and a Dratini came out. Mizu ran up to them.

"Mizu, Aurora Beam! Sky-wave, Dragon Rage! Tekina, Magical Leaf! Draco, Twister!"

The attacks came one by one, never getting in each other's way. Aria smirked. A few Pidgey flew over to them, anger but pain in their eyes. "Combo time! Mizu, Water Pulse! Direct your Magical Leaf into the attack, Tekina!" The colorful leaves went into the water. They then spun around the water, and hit the attackers.

Aria chuckled. "Works every time."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
JOSEPH

All of a sudden, another large pokémon came out. A Gyarados! Joseph immediately noticed how Salamence's eyes narrowed at the sight of the other dragon-like pokémon. He probably saw it as a rival and would forget about the angry birds. Before the next roar from Salamence came, the black haired trainer had called it back into its pokéball. He took a few steps back in the chaos, closer to Eusine again, while the Gyarados and its teammembers brought on more devastating attacks on the poor birds. Seriously, was every trainer here obsessed with showing off their pokémon?

Seats were unsittable, the back of the stage had even more holes in it now and the lamps in the ceiling were starting to flicker. Joseph was glad that the theater hall was a large one, or else the Gyarados wouldn't have fitted here.

"Okay, maybe making the birds faint is the simplest way to do it but I'm sure as hell not taking any responsibility for damage or picking up birds and carrying them out later," he sighed and released Venusaur from her pokéball. The large and heavy pokémon took place on the stage and made the floor creak slightly. At least it didn't give away.

Joseph took place under her leaves and instructed her to catch Pidgey birds with her Vine Whip and throw them out through the hole in the wall. Better they'd rampage out there than in here.

Flydro

doobz
Years
As the fight against the Pidgey continued, more trainers and pokemon had become involved and it was becoming increasingly dangerous having such a big battle in a small area like the theatre. Most of the attacks seemed to work as most of the Pidgey began to flee, though a few of them were still putting up a fight. While fighting off the birds Randy caught a brief glimpse of a Salamence as well as a Gyarados. He knew how both of these pokemon had a reputation for causing destruction, especially the infamous Gyarados who never seems to be in a good mood. Randy dodged this way and that, sidestepping the dive bombs being aimed at him from above.

"There's too much going on in here, I can't concentrate like this! That Gyarados should be recalled, it's just reckless to have it inside the building and just one of them could do more damage that a hundred Pidgey. Bad enough we have these birds to worry about, next we'll be fighting a Gyarados!" thought Randy as he looked around the fight, his adrenaline pumping. "I don't think the Pidgey really mean to attack us though, they're usually really docile."

"Hey! How you making out Randy?!" Morty called over to him as he and his Gengar battled.

"I'm good so far! We should really let up on these attacks though Morty, these Pidgey could get really hurt and we could destroy the theatre with all the attacks!" yelled Randy. "Spook, Flash! Let up on those attacks! I think you should try and put them to sleep Morty!"

"I would but it's I'm not sure if Gengar's hypnosis will work on multiple moving targets!" said Morty.

"Yo Morty! I'll keep the Pidgey still long enough for you to get them to sleep!" yelled Eusine from the stage. "Alakazam, use Calm Mind and follow up with Psychic!"

"Alaaaa-" chanted Alakazam as it closed its eyes and relaxed itself, sharpening its senses as the silver spoons began to bend. When it opened its eyes they were glowing blue, and Alakazam released a strong wave of psychic energy at the Pidgey. The attack immobilized them in mid air, momentarily stopping the attack.

"Right! Now Gengar use your Hypnosis!" called Morty, rushing in to seize the opportunity.

Gengar floated into the air and focused its gaze on the now immobilized Pidgey. Its eyes strted to glow purple and it released circular pulses at the birds, which made them drowsy and start to fall asleep. Alakazam released its psychic hold on them and the remaining Pidgey fell to the ground with a gentle thump. Once everything began to calm down, Randy checked on his pokemon.

"Whew, I'm glad you two are alright," said Randy with a sigh as he regrouped with his pokemon.

"Gar-har! Trike trike!" called Gengar and Electrike.

"Oh! The poor pokemon! Is everyone okay in here?" asked a serene voice. The Kimono girls had come running back inside the theatre with their pokemon. "We secured everything outside and everyone got away safely! The flock has gone now."

"We're alright, we just put the remaining Pidgey to sleep because we didn't want to hurt them any further," said Morty as he gestured towards the sleeping birds. "They should be taken to a pokemon center though."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The girl finally got up and called out her other pokemon. I nodded when she started attacking with a Gyarados, a Kirlia, and a Dratini. He heard more battling up front. He knew they were going to have to fight alone. He thought to himself that he didn't have to hold back now. He turned to his pokemon.

"Keit, Braveheart, Shadow, and Snap come to me. It is time to do a combo!" Dalex yelled. His pokemon came back to him. The girl had just sent a combo attack at the, but still there was a lot more. He figured this attack would finish them off.

"Shadow! Use Rock Slide! Keit send a Blizzard with the rocks! Snap use a Dark Pulse to surround the rocks and snow!! Braveheart! Use Brave Bird through the Attack!"

All his pokemon listened to him and the attack formed. He didn't know if it would work, but it did. The Snowy rocks and a shadow aura was sent flying at the remaining Pidgey. Braveheart flew behind it and through it to surprise the Pidgey. Braveheart to a lot of damage, but had enough strength to return although breathing hard. The Pidgey were sent flying out of the building through where they came and flew away. However, there was one still on the ground. It couldn't move.

"Keit, Snap, Braveheart, and Shadow. Good job, return and rest. I don't need you getting hurt." Dalex said, he pulled his pokemon back into their poke balls. All of them had taken a lot of damage, but they would be ok. He walked over to the Pidgey who was still on the ground. It opened it's eye and tried to get up and run away. Dalex reached down and picked the Pidgey up from the ground and into his arms. It wiggled because it was afraid. Dalex had forgotten all about his arms being cut. But they were almost done bleeding.

"Calm, down. You are too weak to flee." Dalex said with a soothing voice. The Pidgey calmed greatly and relaxed in Dalex's arms. He walked back to the girl and nodded. He didn't know exactly what to say. He walked out in front to where Eusine and the others were.

"I am very sorry about that. All the Pidgey in the back have been scattered and flew away except this little one. I will heal it myself. I plan to let it go after that. I tried to cause little damage as possible. But the Pidgey had made a giant hole in the wall in the back." He said to Eusine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
The moment after Sam stopped to listen to what was going on outside, there was a sudden rush of sound and masses of pidgey suddenly burst through the roof of the dance hall and began attacking. Sam ducked her head as one swooped at her, but in the blink of an eye Sparkles opened her mouth and a sudden mass of mist condensed into a hard, cloud like, ball and shot at the pidgey like a bullet. The small bird was no match for the expertly trained weather ball attack, and fell to the ground easily.

Of course one small pidgey was the least of Sam's problems at the moment. The theater had been thrown into chaos as people began to screech and scream, everyone in the room scrambling for the door at once. Sam cursed and reached for two pokeballs, pressing their button and releasing the pokemon inside. With a harsh cry and a familiar jingling sound from the bell on his collar, Zuzu was released. A pidgey almost immediately attacked him, but the little zubat was able to fend it off with a few batters of its wings. The second pokemon released was a large pink lickitung.

"Tuuuung" Dex seemed uncaring of the stampede that was quickly forming around him, a blank grin on his face.

"Come on! We have to help people get to safety!" Sam said, voice becoming sharp and demanding, "Sparkles, take out any pidgeys that get near the crowd with your weather balls. Zuzu! You'll be confuse raying pidgeys further out but be ready to wing attack any that get too close to the crowd that Sparkles doesn't manage to get!" With that Sam turned to the lickitung, looking a bit exasperating and hoping he was feeling like cooperating today, "Dex, disable any pidgey you can see still flying but more importantly make sure the crowd stays together and help anyone up that falls over."

The three pokemon nodded and made noises of acknowledgement before shooting off to do their jobs. Dex was bulky and plowed through the crowd to help a woman who had fallen over and was in danger of being trampled, standing unflinchingly as his pink body was battered by panicked people. A pidgey swooped down and Dex pointed his finger at it, a tiny flash of energy emitting from it. The pidgey's wings suddenly seized up, unable to move, and the small pokemon fell to the ground, still thrashing but much less dangerous without its ability to fly.

Sam assisted the kimono girls in getting everyone to saftey and keeping everyone calm. Sam mostly took charge of the out of town people and directing them to the pokecenter where they could take shelter while the kimono girls helped residents to their homes, locking the doors up tight. Sparkles, Zuzu, and Dex remained outside providing support, though eventually Sam had to call Zuzu back, the zubat runt tiring out much faster than his more experienced companions though he did a commendable job shooting out a dense number of confuse rays to disrupt the flock's stability and scattering them to more manageable numbers. Sam ran back and forth between the dance hall and the other buildings multiple times, and made it back to the finally civilian-free dance hall just in time to see Eusine and Morty finish off the battle with expert coordination and no more damage. Of course, Sam had seen enough of the battle to get pissed off at the idiotic trainers who had participated.

"Okay, who the F*CK are the idiotic trainers who are so poorly endowed that the feel the need to compensate by sending out bloody gyarados and dragon types against a flock of unevolved pidgey for arceus's sake!! You all could've destroyed the f*cking building with those attacks and probably did more damage than all the damned birds combined! And you didn't even wait for the civilians to get the hell out of the building!" Sam bellowed, face flush with disapproval and anger. Not a single one of those trainers had even helped evacuate the people and could've damaged the town using moves like blizzard so close to buildings. It wasn't as if they were fighting pidgeottos or pidgeots either, even Zuzu had been fairly capable of taking them down with relative ease and he was an undersized, young zubat for heaven's sake. Were they trying to slaughter the weak pokemon to death or something?

She was not surprised that Eusine and Morty had been the ones to peacefully resolve the battle without doing damage. The researcher and gym leader actually managed to have a strategy unlike most of the others. There was another trainer nearby who she had seen send out a salamence. She hadn't caught a good look at how he had used the massive dragon, but she sent him a glare nevertheless. If she had actually seen Joseph using the dragon to merely blow the pidgey away she might not have sent so harsh a look at him, but as she was, she moved up to the stage, still bristling as she spoke to Eusine.

"I think everyone got either to their homes or to the pokecenter alright. I think we can safely say this attack is a part of the same ailment that is making other pokemon attack around Johto, we might want to get some samples before we do anything else..."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
JOSEPH

The girl who had seem so wise before, and who had an admittedly still interesting Castform as a companion, now burst out in a rage of words that caught Joseph off guard. Sure, he agreed with her but it was a bit hypocritical to criticize the other trainers when she too had been flinging weather balls to the right and left and Salamence had been called back almost immediately after his windy act. When she shot him one of her angry glares, Joseph came back to his true senses. He laughed.

"Some people in this world..." he muttered, hoping that she would hear him.

But the tiny woman (Joseph thought that she was about his age) continued, directed to Eusine: "I think everyone got either to their homes or to the pokecenter alright. I think we can safely say this attack is a part of the same ailment that is making other pokemon attack around Johto, we might want to get some samples before we do anything else..."

"Yo, little science missy," Joseph said, wearing his smile and jumping off the stage after giving Venusaur a little thankful pat on the shoulder. He walked straight up to the girl so that his superior length became a clear fact. "Cool down, will you? You're a mighty hero for getting the civilians out, I'll give you that, but your shouting is intimidating even my burly darling over there." He shrugged in Venusaur's direction, even though the pokémon gave him a little shake of the head.

doge

???
Years
Ben Foster

When the instrument's song halted, Ben had relaxed so much that he was on verge of slipping into a slumber. If anyone would ask him what he thought of the girl's performance he probably would leave out any opinion on the visual aspects. As he shifted between the realm of consciousness and sleep, he briefly hoped no would notice, it'd be quite embarrassing if he would to be called out twice in one day. Ben faintly heard the audience's claps and cheers, but he fully felt a person's fingers flick him in the head. With that jolting his senses he also heard the murmur that the man sitting next to him had spewed, probably thinking Ben was too much of an idiot to have heard. "F**king idiot..., sleep on your own time."

Ben threw a glance at him, but the man didn't notice, his attention probably reverted back to the stage. A little bit of annoyance rose in Ben, obviously the situation itself didn't look good, but it wasn't like he was bored out of his wits, and there was no need for such harshness. Of course such a man quick to judge would never come to such a conclusion. Ben's own thoughts were a bit clouded at the moment, no man, or woman, with sense would probably ever come to that conclusion. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, and straightened up, conscious to the fact that if he leaned back he may have another dance with sleep.

As the applause died down, the girls announced that a guest performer would be performing a tribute song to the three legendary beasts in only a matter of seconds. And on a violin as well, it would be an interesting performance.

A bit of disappointment swept over him when he heard that the performance would not be happening, but once he realized that Eusine would be taking the stage now, it no longer mattered as much. After his second introduction, Ben was in the process of raising hand, although a bit hesitantly. He quickly retracted it when he saw the female figure rise from the seats a far bit in front of him. She it seemed, was not one for subtleness. Within a few seconds of her sharing her tidbit of information, a Glaceon accompanied by a trainer rushed onto the stage, disappearing into the backroom. Ben didn't even get to register what had happened before a parade of pidgey burst through the ceiling, looking none too happy as well.

The crowd reacted so quickly and in such panic that Ben was almost flipped off his chair as people scrambled about. People were screaming and blindlessly running towards the exit, knocking chairs and other fellow audience members over. Getting up, Ben immediately found himself being slightly moved around in the reckless crowd of people. He could see other trainers release their own pokemon to combat the pidgey, for a second he even thought of joining in on the action but then he noticed that the Kimono Girls were trying their best to safely escort people out of the theatre. He thought he might as well help out, seeing as he was already in the thick of it all. He tried his best to calm the crowd around him, trying to get them to move in a civilized manner. They didn't listen, being a bit too preoccupied with their own lives, which to be quite honest weren't at much risk from a flock of birds. He looked over to his sides, incase anyone had been lost within the ongoing madness.

Cradled up against the right wall of the theatre was a little boy who was terrified of the chaos running amuck. It annoyed Ben that a child was just left alone, especially in a time like this. He made his way over to him, slightly shoving others out the way if it was necessary. When he finally made his way over there, his hair band had somehow been ripped out, causing his hair to fall down to its shoulder length style. He leaned down and said some comforting words to the boy in the softest voice he could achieve without sounding like a horrific actor as he picked him up. Ben held the boy tight and secure against his shoulder, making sure no one would accidently hit him as he made his way out. Although the kid was still scared, he had definitely eased up a bit as he began to wipe the tears away from his face, his hand even accidentally brushing against Ben's check, causing some of the water to transfer to his face now.

The boy even giggled a tiny bit once they made it out of the damn place, realizing what he had done to Ben. "Aw crap kid, that's gross!" Ben smiled a bit, but then made the face you usually make when you hear a horrific sort of noise. Only a worried mother's shriek...

He put the kid down once he recovered from the uncomfortable sound and watched as his mother ran to him and probably squeezed whatever fear was left in him, right out. She then, still feeling rather emotional from being separated from her son, tried to thank him. Given her current condition and stutter from her crying, it was an insanely awkward and uncomfortable situation for Ben. Normally he wouldn't care too much, this was just something else. It went on for quite a bit, from Ben's perspective, it probably seemed like ages.

By now, it seemed everyone had been evacuated, except for maybe the trainers who stayed behind to fight off the pidgey. He thought of perhaps going back to join them, but he doubted the fight was still going on, but anything would be better than this little non progressing "conversation." Like an answer to his prayers, he suddenly heard someone shouting within the theatre, although it was faint he could definitely tell there was a fair deal of anger behind it. This indeed was a good excuse to get the hell out of here.

"Hey, uhh," he motioned his head back towards the theatre, "I heard something back there so I'm going to check it out, by the way, you and your son take care!" Ben tried to force some sort of smile, but he wasn't even sure she had seen it as he turned away in a flash. Once he was within a person's body distance of the theatre, he slowed down the pace, casually walking into the building, knowing whatever was going on inside was probably better than what was happening outside.

Detwak

Meh.
Years
Judai just sat watching, sitting and enjoying. His Kabutops wanted to fight so badly but he stopped him, he knew that if his Pokemon also attacked, the battle would have been much shorter.

Judai saw the strength of some of the other trainers fighting the Pidgeys and he knew that he would have to do a lot more training if he would ever defeat a champion of a region.

He laughed at this one girl who seemed smaller then the other but acted as if she knew everything.

"Ey, Slicer, sorry for keeping you from fighting earlier, it's just Pidgeys wouldn't even be a sweat for you."He said slapping his Kabutops on the back.

His Kabutops decided to do the same but he didn't know his own strength and knocked him down to the ground.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dalex took a knee on the stage. There was someone yelling out on the floor in anger, but he ignored it. Yes they were just Pidgey, but there was too many to hold off at once. That is why he had used his combination attack with his pokemon. We better be glad they weren't Pidgeottos or Pidgeots. Dalex thought. He could feel the small Pidgey he had picked up shaking from the yelling. He put a finger on the Pidgey's head.

"Don't worry, they aren't going to attack you." Dalex said to the Pidgey. He once again calmed down, but was still shaking. The girl from the back room he had helped had not come back out yet and he wondered if she was ok even though she seemed ok. He wished he could say the same about his arms though. They burned badly from all the cuts on his arms. Dalex let the Pidgey down and took his bag off his back and pulled out some oran berries and a potion and turned back to the Pidgey. "This will probably sting a little, but it will help." Dalex said to the Pidgey. The Pidgey winced in pain, but then relaxed. "Now eat these oran berries. They will help as well." Dalex said as he laid them next to the Pidgey.

The Pidgey looked up at Dalex and blinked two times. Dalex gave him a slight smile and the Pidgey ate one of the Oran Berries then chirped happily at the taste and ate another. Dalex laughed. He also took one of the Oran Berries and ate it. The Pidgey hopped over to him and looked at Dalex's cut arms.

"Pid...pid." The Pidgey chirped.

"Ah, don't worry, it will be fine." Dalex said.

The pidgey rubbed up against his arms. He winced thinking that it would burn, but the Pidgey was actually fairly soft.

"Well your free to fly. You should be healed enough to fly back to your home." Dalex said.

The Pidgey took off, but fell back down. Dalex caught it in his arms before it hit the ground.

"Guess not, how about you stay with me for now. I'll take you to the woods later on." Dalex said.

"Pid pid!!" The Pidgey cawed and took off again, but this time landed on Dalex's head.

Dalex started laughing and then looked around. He hadn't noticed that there was so many trainers with their pokemon out still. He also noticed all the Pidgey's that were on the ground. He noticed that they were sleeping. He wondered if the girl he had saved earlier that morning was ok. He had encountered so many pokemon who were so angry today, but why? Then it hit him, Suicune had disappeared and most pokemon were becoming angry. Suicune makes all water it touches pure. Is it possible that someone has captured Suicune and put something in the water to make the pokemon act this way? Dalex thought, he also figured he should bring it up later. Because if it is the water, legendary pokemon have to have water too. If they drink some of the water..... the world would be in a great danger.

With that idea, is stomach churned. He didn't want to see his friends or family get hurt. He had to help. He had never liked seeing people get hurt and that is why he defended the girl backstage until she got up and saved the other girl earlier that morning.

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
"Hey now lets just keep calm, everyone made it out safely so there's no use arguing about what happened," said Eusine as he stepped down from the stage. He joind the rest of the trainers in an attempt to diffuse the tension in the air after the unexpected battle.

"Eusine, we will take the Pidgey and the injured guests to the Pokemon Center. The damage will be easily repairable, we are just thankful to you all for your help in defending the theatre," said Sayo as she and the other Kimono Girls bowed respectfully to everyone. "Because of your help, nobody was seriously injured in the fight. We will check the damages to the building later, but for now our concern is getting these Pidgey to Nurse Joy."

The Kimono Girls gently gathered the sleeping Pidgey and cradled them in the soft sleeves of their kimonos. One by one they exited the theatre with their pokemon close behind. Now that the group were left alone, Eusine proceeded to try and bring the group back together by resuming the Suicune discussion. Apparently he did have a one track mind when it came to matters regarding the legendary beast. Even the sudden battle did not deter his focus from the matter at hand.

"I want to personally thank you guys for attending the ceremony and helping out in the battle. I had hoped to get a chance to gather information, but since we were interrupted I don't think that will be possible," Eusine said as he looked around at the now ravaged dance theatre.

"Well I think we could work something out Eusine," said Morty. "My friend and I were going to head to the gym after the ceremony, so if you want to continue with the discussion we can head there if you like. That way we can all talk and get better acquainted with one another, how about that?"

"Sure that's fine with me, thanks for the offer Morty. If everyone else is up for it, then we can continue on at the Ecruteak Gym. Let's meet there in about half an hour, get yourselves and your pokemon checked out if you need to," nodded Eusine as he and Alakazam headed out of the theatre.

"Sounds like a plan to me, I'll go and unlock the gym. You coming Randy?" said Morty as he too made his way towards the exit.

"Yeah I'm in, let's go Spook," said Randy as he went to join Morty.

"Gaaaaar-har," laughed Spook as he floated behind Randy.

Back