• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does friending work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
  • Can someone PLEASE explain to me how to add someone on my in-game friend list? I understand that you need to put in their friend code for the 3ds but what I don't understand is how to add them on my in-game one. I really want to battle them but can't :/. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Years
  • If I'm not mistaken, as long as you have your friend added to your 3DS friends list (and they're added to yours), and you're both online on Pokemon X/Y at the same time, they should be added to your friends list automatically.

And I've seen that you've asked in the X/Y help thread already about this, so please be patient or ask again in the future instead of making a thread in another section (especially one that doesn't deal with game-related issues), since they'd know more about it.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back