• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modest trades! come on in!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    everyone look !!! just added a super rare growlithe!please these took me AGES TO BREED..standard growlithe with egg moves arre easy for trade...yet the..ADAMANT!! will take more to trade for...thank you all for ur consideration!

.: Shinn Asuka :.

Take a look at my thread (it's in my sig)

jgree133

Spritomb with pokerus untouched lv 1. Can attach heartscale. For your adamant male growlithe.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    no man! king i did look at urs...and i posted that i would LOVE that beldum!!!! yet i know i have nothing good to give for it....unless u want something i have to give(not sure that my shinies are worth the same as a beldum) also the metagross interest me...but i would have to know what EVs it has!

as for roxas ill give u a female growlithe for the rotom WITH the egg moves

jgree yes ill accept that trade!
    a male adamant growlithe for the poke with the rus as long as the rus is contagious!XD

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
  • If you give me a little time, I can get you a level 70 10th Anniversary Celebi for Entei.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • I would like a female adamant growlithe with the egg moves. and any totadiles.

Im offering:

Tm 90 Substitute, Tm 91 Flash Cannon

and I will get you a spiritomb.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • I would like a female adamant growlithe with the egg moves. and any totadiles.

Im offering:

Tm 90 Substitute, Tm 91 Flash Cannon

and I will get you a spiritomb. If you want it, but I would have to breed it.

Back