• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond and Pearl Adventures

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Who has read the ones we have here they are a different version than pokemon speacial...but i read the first volume it was good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I brought the first volume 1 of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures. I have read through the first and second chapter of it. I have to finish reading the volume first it though to post my comments about it.

Last edited:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Recently I read the 2 volumes, I must say they're quite good, with some changes but not bad either.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • I ordered volume one and two at Amazon. Where do they sell DP Special and which is better?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I have read both volumes, and apparently the third is coming out late February. I think they are good manga, surpassing Red and Yellow's translated Best Ofs.

Lullabyse

Harvest Sprite Rescuer
    Years
  • Well, everything kind of beats the Best Of's, the storyline is all jumbled up... I've yet to read these, I almost bought them at a bookstore once. But I decided not to... I should buy them later! :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Liked it. ^_^

I actually liked this manga though. I expected to not like it, but Hareta reminds me of Sapphy too much.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I have both volumes. They are pretty good aside from the Poke spe. (that I prefer) it's very funny & I really recommend it to anyone looking for a fun read

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Well, everything kind of beats the Best Of's, the storyline is all jumbled up... I've yet to read these, I almost bought them at a bookstore once. But I decided not to... I should buy them later! :P

i know what you mean. I was reading best of yellow and all of a sudden yellow has a mewtwo.

as for adventures, i like em, thought they do seem a bit rushed sometimes and mostly focused on team galactic, but they are good. the galactic butt joke is so funny.

"my B button" LOL

Years
  • ^ Oh yeah I remember that...LOL XD
    Hareta: *Chomp*
    =P But what dya guys think...about the epic phail when Hareta and Jun tried Super Contests?

Fail indeed. & poor Hareta didn't have any accessories at all anyway :/ (insert galatic butt jiggle)

Back