• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampires vs Werewolves!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • Lets imagine that PC became two clans Vampires and werewolves..what do you prefer??which clan would you choose??and why did you choose it?? lol just for fun

i myself would choose to be a werewolf...because i prefer werewolves imo stronger and aren't a big version of mosquitoes lol and savage life which is COOL! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWeiV65uGU
    based on that not twilight :P

Go ahead,tell us

TheAwesomeUserName

Zombie Survivalist Expert
    Years
  • (I was about to say, if this was another Twilight related thing, I was going to eat a lot of babies...)

I would go with Werewolfs, because Vampires are actually more cat like if you think about it. Werewolf are of course dog like. Werewolfs would tear Vampires apart.

Werewolves FTW!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I'd be a vampire because the powers would be constant as opposed to every now and then like a werewolf. It's not worth pretending to hate vampires because of some Mormon lady's crazy dream to give up that kind of power.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Because I watch too much Vampire Diaries, I choose vampire because they have better perks than werewolves.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Burn in sunlight, or smell like wet dog, that's what you're asking basically.

I choose to burn. Or sparkle, depending on how you look at it. Go Cirque Du Freak!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Werewolf definitely. Twilight kind of ruined my perspective of vampires for me. Though werewolves are in Twilight too so. Plus werewolves are alot more vicious and scarier than a vampire and I love wolves. As a bonus, my last name is Wolf so I feel obliged to be a werewolf lol.

Years
  • Well, I omit the terrible concept of both werewolves and vampires in the Vampire Diaries or Twilight...so I am going to base this from the Buffy series.

Vampire with a restored soul and a maybe a nice ring that would prevent me from crispin' up in the sunlight. I would basically be immortal, young, and strong forever. None of which benefits a a man-pooch.

Werewolves have no control, and I am a person who needs to be in control. Plus, I would essentially be a human for the majority of the month. I don't understand the appeal.

Years
  • I think I'd go with being a vampire. I don't really have anything to base my opinion on why I wouldn't want to be a werewolf, but I'm already semi-nocturnal as it is, and living for hundreds or thousands of years as a vampire seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I would be a werewolf, given the option to be in complete control of myself and being able to shapeshift into a werewolf whenever and wherever I want to. I don't want to lose control of myself when I turn into a werewolf because I won't even know what the hell is gonna be happening and I might end up naked in a barn or something when I wake up.

I also prefer the super human strength that werewolves have and you also get all the bonus of being a canine like a keen sense of smell and good night vision.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • My type of topic. (i love mythology etc)
    This is somewhat tough choice. The vampires powers are so diverse according to different legends that they overpower werewolves at times. They can control weather, some animals (wolves, bats, rats and bugs), transfor into three forms (bat, mist and wolf). Although this transformation is sometimes limited to dawn and dusk.
    Werewolf has his power at times (full moon or night) and as a human he/she is easily noticed for having increasingly hairy face and arms.
    Vampires have their powers constantly or atleast at night. According to many vampire legends sunlight does not kill them. It weakens their powers signifantly. Some myths say that a vampire whose head is not chopped and whose body is not burried into a crossroad will turn into a werewolf at his death. (makes little sense).
    Also to be noted that werewolves are usualy considered to move on instinct. (meaning the transformation rules you and not vice versa) This in my opinion is a huge disadvantage.
    Im not going to list everything that majes the choice for me but I think Ill choose vampires.

Back