• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Holland! [Recruiting]

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    umm houndoom shadow form please :) and then its perfect

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
    Years
  • Yeah looks great! Thanks for doing that for me.

Sorry, it took some time. Here it is... Again, what needs to be changed?

murkage.jpg

Last edited:

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    thats awsome thanks man. so whats up next what can i work on

Rickk12345

Years
  • Hello!!!

This is the first patch, not a beta or something like that, just so the members can see the first things...

Attachments

• Pokemon - Lost Legacy.ips
      101.8 KB · Views: 3

Rickk12345

Years
  • Ehm, I think your scripting is a little outdated, like instead of $, I think @ is used now.... At least, that's how I do it :P And if you want to use boxset 6, you might want to do it like this:

Code:
    msgbox @message 0x6

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Name- Adamb241

Skill-
    Mapping, Inserting, Storyline editing/Creation, Wild Pokemon Data/Trainer Data
    (I know those last two aren't really "Skills" but I was in charge of those areas in the last hack I worked on so I though...Why not include them?)

Timezone-
    Eastern (I'm from NY)

MSN -
    [email protected]

Proof-

I was co-leader in these two hacks. I was in charge of mapping everything and creating events, majority of the storyline and wild pokemon/trainer data.
    Pokemon Redemption - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207066
    Pokemon: Shadow's Haze - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...hadow%27s+Haze

Here are three maps, two from Pokemon Redemption and another was just a random map I made for fun.

Spoiler:

I used to hack a lot but over the past few years, I've grown further away form this community. I recently felt the urge to get involved again so here I am applying to teams, I just want to get involved in anyway I can. I'm always online and are willing to put in a lot of time on a project. If you need any more proofs, just ask.

Back