• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon white first wifi team.

Years
  • This is my white version team when I have time to get it. Right now I'm busy and I have to take care of my baby. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Samurott
    Nature: Adamant
    EV: 252 Atk, 252 SpE

Waterfall
    Megahorn
    Sword dance
    Dragon tail
    ----------------------------------
    Sawk
    EV: 252 atk, SPE 252

close combat
    Earthquake
    payback
    posion jab
    -----------------------------------
    Krookodile
    EV: 252 Atk, SPE 252

crunch
    earthquake
    Shadow claw
    low sweep
    -----------------------------------------
    Cofagrigus
    Nature: modest
    Ev: 252 spa, 252 spe

confuse ray
    fireblast
    shadowball
    painsplit
    -------------------------------------------
    hydreigon
    nature: modest
    Ev: 252 SPA, 252 spe

Tri attack
    Dragon puse
    work up
    charge beam

I know I'm boring all my pokemon are adamant and modest. These are the only nature I got used to right now. I do use others sometimes depends on what I want for that pokemon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Samurott: You can use Aqua Jet or Encore over Dragon Tail; the former for priority and the latter to help open up opportunities to Swords Dance.

Sawk: Replace Poison Jab with Rock Slide or Stone Edge; Poison has terrible coverage.

Krookodile: Low Sweep and Shadow Claw are redundant with your STABs. Use Stone Edge/ Rock Slide and Dragon Claw/Outrage instead.

I think you meant Chandelure, since Cofagrigus can't use Fire Blast. Use Substitute and Calm Mind in place of Confuse Ray and Pain Split.Also, make it Timid.

Hydreigon is terrible. Your current set isn't making the most of its huge movepool; use this one:
    -Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
    -Fire Blast
    -Focus Blast
    -U-turn/Surf
    Nature: Timid/Modest
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Scarf

Or, if you're intent on keeping Work Up:
    -Work Up
    -Crunch
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Earthquake/Fire Blast