• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back?

Years
  • Well it's been awhile, Pokecommunity. I wasted my entire 6th grade year here and made some great memories. I doubt any of my old pals are still here, so I am determined to make new ones! I love role playing and have tried my hand at a few pokemon hacks. I really hope to make some new memories and would like everyone to help. See you around~

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pokecommunity, Lightning Sage™! Who knows you might find your old pals here again. I hope you enjoy your time here! By the way, when is the last time you logged in before today?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Welcome back. I'm a returning member myself, and you'll probably see me around the Roleplay boards if that's where you're headed. Good to know I'm not the only come-backer!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, LS™!

Welcome back to PC!

It's great to see older members returning to the forums to rekindle the fun they previously had. Regardless of what held you from coming on, it's great to have you back now! :p

I don't know when the last time was that you were on, but the community, as you know, grows larger and larger by the day, so there are plenty of new people to make friends with, don't worry about that. xD

I hope you do stick around for a while this time around. If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back