• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's good PC?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
Hey, my name is Kevin and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 10, or something like that... (now 19). I am currently taking classes in Game Design & Development, hoping to some day create a 3d Pokemon game that is not a complete failure (much like Nintendo's).
That's obviously not the only reason I'm going to school for (How fanatic would that be haha).

Anyway, enough with the typing and more with the viewing of the site. Looks good and I will probably be active =D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well I certainly hope that you will become active, Memyselforwho. The community is a pretty fun place, but watch out... you may get addicted!

Hmm... Personally, I don't think the Pokémon Console Games were that bad at all. The storyline was a little weak, but Coliseum and XD were Nintendo's first crack at 3D Pokémon RPG's. However, if you want to design a better game, far be it from me to stop you!
(Though, you would have to gain a lot of royalties before you could actually do anything with it. Getting sued wouldn't be fun! o_O)

Well, since you're so eager to go out there and explore the treasures that PC hold, I won't keep you any longer.

I do hope that you will find everything you are looking for in a Pokémon forum here. Please do take care, okay?

Cheers.

Edit: That was a very creative scenario... I'm hoping most of it wasn't true. o_O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
Well I certainly hope that you will become active, Memyselforwho. The community is a pretty fun place, but watch out... you may get addicted!

Hmm... Personally, I don't think the Pokémon Console Games were that bad at all. The storyline was a little weak, but Coliseum and XD were Nintendo's first crack at 3D Pokémon RPG's. However, if you want to design a better game, far be it from me to stop you!
(Though, you would have to gain a lot of royalties before you could actually do anything with it. Getting sued wouldn't be fun! o_O)

Well, since you're so eager to go out there and explore the treasures that PC hold, I won't keep you any longer.

I do hope that you will find everything you are looking for in a Pokémon forum here. Please do take care, okay?

Cheers.

Thanks for the great welcome : )

I agree that Coliseum wasn't a complete failure, I just felt it could of been so much better, Especially when compared to the gaming market at the time. Nintendo should have definitely considered hiring assistance from a company with more expeirence in 3D development. Unfortunately with my addictive personality and fascination with battling creatures... I bought it, and played through it.

And @ the royalty bit, yeah... Wouldn't be great to sit in prison, bankrupt, while my wife and kids spend the night at my ex-best friends house which happens to have been sleeping with my wife behind my back for the past 6 months. (Bad stuff happens to you when you try to rip off Nintendo).

Thanks again =D

Years
Hey, welcome aboard.

Yeah, PC has an entire section on Game Development, so you could look around for help or even hand it out...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome memyselforwho! (Weird name...but I like it! haha xD)

So you are a ROM hacker then aye? well I must assure you, you're not the only one we have ever had! we have had quite a few ROM hackers on PC, probably more than anything else here at the Grand Site of PC! but seriously if you enjoy ROM hacking then the ROM hacking section is the perfect place for you!

So a pokemon fan for 9 years hey? that's quite a long time, I have only been for about 6 (I am 13) xD. Although I have been playing since R/B/Y I still don't think I have been playing as long as you have! haha xD.

Another important place here at PC besides the whole site is The Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. They are both a great read and they can save quite a lot of embarresment down the long long road here at PC!

I sure hope your ROM hack goes well and it becomes as popular as Shiny Gold maybe even haha! xD you never know, it could very well be!

Welcome to PC, memyselforwho!

Years

Haha, go follow Nintendo off the cliff.

Remember to read the rules and have lots of fun, new dude.

Welcome, person with a weird username.

*is beaten up by irony*

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
Welcome memyselforwho! (Weird name...but I like it! haha xD)

So you are a ROM hacker then aye? well I must assure you, you're not the only one we have ever had! we have had quite a few ROM hackers on PC, probably more than anything else here at the Grand Site of PC! but seriously if you enjoy ROM hacking then the ROM hacking section is the perfect place for you!

So a pokemon fan for 9 years hey? that's quite a long time, I have only been for about 6 (I am 13) xD. Although I have been playing since R/B/Y I still don't think I have been playing as long as you have! haha xD.

Another important place here at PC besides the whole site is The Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. They are both a great read and they can save quite a lot of embarresment down the long long road here at PC!

I sure hope your ROM hack goes well and it becomes as popular as Shiny Gold maybe even haha! xD you never know, it could very well be!

Welcome to PC, memyselforwho!

Thanks hahaha, I thought something original would make up for the fact that it's so weird. :P It's good to know I have competition, I'd hate to be alone in a whole section.

Thanks a lot ; )

And thanks for all the welcomes in general.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hello there, meemyselforwho. Have a great time here at the PokéCommunity.

I hope you continue with your studies, and become successful.
...Oh, and fulfill that little dream/wish/whatever you call during your free time. XD

Hope you have fun here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2009
Hello there, meemyselforwho. Have a great time here at the PokéCommunity.

I hope you continue with your studies, and become successful.
...Oh, and fulfill that little dream/wish/whatever you call during your free time. XD

Hope you have fun here.

Thanks a lot, so far I love it here ; )

pokelantis

pokemon master all pokemon
Years
  • US
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
hellow im tyring to make my postes aha lol and im glad that u came here to PC ty

SuperSoup

Never fear..SuperSoup is here!
Years
Welcome to PC, The best pokemon site out there.
Remmber to read the rules and the FAQS to keep safe and make sure not to break any rules.
Enjoy your stay.
~SS

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years

Erm... SuperSoup, while that post may be helpful, and much appreciated for helping out a member. It's against the New Users / Welcome rules to reply to another person's introduction more than once, so refrain from now on and keep it to one post only. (As only the thread author may post multiple times) Send them a visitor message if you have more to say and such. ;D

That said, welcome to the community, memyselforwho. Quite the username. XD Hope you have fun here.

Back