• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
152 (Chikorita)

Mou, don't take all the fun out of Pokemon. /pout

It's supposed to be a series where science is screwed; don't try and get any sort of scientific fact out of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

(TOTODILE! <3)

I do seem to recall an image of several Pokemon and their Pokedex entry, and just how much that breaks science in the real world. Or something along those lines. Idk.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

So let's see the list now:

Some Science, Religion, Mythology... Pokemon still catches them all.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Baibanira gets owned by Lickitung. They should've made it part Psychic or Ghost because then Lick would be super effective.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would have been pretty awesome if that was the case. Kind of like the case with the ant eater Pokemon and the ant.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't find it strange at all. An Ant-Eater Pokemon having such a huge advantage against an Ant Pokemon sounds well, natural to me. What would be strange if it didn't have such an advantage over the type of bug it eats.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

Most likely Snivy too. I almost always pick the grass starter, mostly because I like to finish the elemental triad on my teams (usually), and every other grass type seemed retarded.

I didn't do that on Platinum, though. Mostly because Roserade. That, and Torterra is even retarded-er. I mean... A turtle with a tree growing on its shell....Not cool.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Torterra is actually based on a Mythological creature, not something silly that Nintendo came up with.

/backing Torterra up, because it's her personal favorite out of the three Sinnoh starters.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

Torterra is actually based on a Mythological creature, not something silly that Nintendo came up with.

/backing Torterra up, because it's her personal favorite out of the three Sinnoh starters.

I know that. World turtles and all that jazz :B. In a sense, it gives me the same feel as Sceptile. A grass-type thing, that has a plant growing where it shouldn't. And that's not cool enough.

[/always left his Grovyle as a Grovyle, just to not have a dinosaur with a palm tree branch stuck up its arse]

Back