• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeroco (A sprite comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
  • Here's a comic I've been working long and hard on.
    This took 3 weeks or something, but that's mainly cos I was figuring out the story in my mind.

EP001

EP002

EP003

EP004

EP005

EP006

Ep007

Ep008

Ep009

Ep010

I'm not rly going to type out character summaries or anything, that's what the comic's for.

Since the Rocket's are so much fun to do, I decided made something extra...

Rocket Roco Ep001

Hope you like. :)

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Well done!. You have a very good storyline atm. For the first episode i like it. Most comics *including mine* have a (to put it nice) difficult first episode. But this one is great. I hope you can keep it up!

AJUST

Years
  • Hey thanks for the feedback! I wasn't rly sure how to start a comic but i hope it works out.

thanks d-rogers, queen boo, tyler. professor Redwood, those two characters are annie and oakley from the lati@s movie. thought it'd be cool to add some familiar Pokemon characters. i dont think i got their names the right way round though. :P

i'm glad you guys like the graphics! took a bit of work... can't wait to show some buildings! :)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well I think its amazing. One of the best made comics in a while for sure. Good use of effects, and dialogue.

Well Done.

AJUST

Years
  • Thanks Chizzy, it means alot.
    Just to let you all know I'm trying to get ep002 done!

AJUST

Years
  • Update

Sorry no new episode yet, but I thought I'd try and post a few snippets to keep the audience...

:)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • wow!!
    that was the best sprite comic i have ever had
    well that was the only sprite comic that i ever had but you get the point!
    PM me if its the continuation is already made AJUST
    youre really good!!

AJUST

Years
  • Hey thanks razor. sorry about my previous post guys, i screwed it up. i tried to post some pics but the internet connection got severed.

Tetsuya™

|Volcano Eruption!|
    Years
  • Wow, this has potential! I can't wait to see some more. Great way to start it off! Poor Emero, it just had to be stolen the same comic it made it's appearance in. *Sniffle* XD

AJUST

Years
  • Thanks Tetsuya, Rockluke and Spriter*!

*Good to know Jaden didn't go unnoticed. (Not that I'm a fan...)

Oh, and...

EP003

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Good comic man, kinda short, the last two, but still. This last comic is kinda hard to follow. Is espeon sending him a telepathic message and he is following it or is it something else?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back