• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2010
hi
i need this GCA Event #4!!
Squirtle lv10 Relaxed ID 60227 Tokyo
Bulbasaur lv10 Gentle ID 60227 Osaka
Charmander lv10 Quiet ID 60227 Osaka
Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

check my thread what do you want for this

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hi
i need this GCA Event #4!!
Squirtle lv10 Relaxed ID 60227 Tokyo
Bulbasaur lv10 Gentle ID 60227 Osaka
Charmander lv10 Quiet ID 60227 Osaka
Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

check my thread what do you want for this

I need some of your pokepark events, what time zone are you in please??

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
haha that's good. I didn't want to show up Sunday expecting it free and look like a total moron, so I figured Id ask what you wanted for them, just in case =).

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hey! Do you need any of these events; Yamamoto Whiscash, Baba Flygon, Red Metagross?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Unless you have a Ditto with perfect IV, there really isn't anything in this forum I want.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Unless you have a Ditto with perfect IV, there really isn't anything in this forum I want.
I only checked 6 of those dittos for their iv's and none were good, if you want to give those to me, it would be fine, but I'll owe you!!

CMT for the Shiny EVd Quirky Salamance?

2 Questions?? Was it checked and do you have one that is not there thst is ev'ed please??

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Don't worry about it. I'll just end up forgetting it anyways. What's your Pearl FC again? All the FCs I registered got erased.

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
Could I get an Impish and Naive ditto or at the very least an abra/ralts with the ability syncronize and the two respective natures? I can offer a ton, just let me know if there's anything particular you want.

Back