• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hinkage, it looks like your really burnt out, maybe take a little break from hacking, but remember to come back to it. a good hacker always finishes his projects and you should be proud of what you have here. a near completed hack, i'll biet, with a few minor bugs scattered around, but is has a good storyline, not following the courses of the original games, keeps it interesting, but like i said please do not leave this hack, if you were to finish this hack, it would probaly be award quality~

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I'm going to continue to update this, if people want.

Additionally, if anyone has played up until Dead Island, you may have noticed a special cave that leads to faraway places. In the future, that will be important, hopefully.

Rant:
Spoiler:

^What is this I don't even... Major tangent.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey I'm having problems getting past the 2 guys and the whooper in the beginning. I've done pretty much every event I can think of, and talked to everybody, but still...
What am I missing?

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Jstolze, did you ever make it by that part? Sorry for late reply I've been doing sturf with skewl (and PO lulz).

Last edited by a moderator:

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
How much the hack goes. I am not seeing any links. Someone help?

There's a link right at the top of the thread...

This hack should have been a nominee for hack of the quarter.

It could be better. But no matter what I do, this hack will never even make it out of Progressing Hacks, let alone get a nomination mostly because the mods hate me, which is annoying.

For instance, I won the Map of the Quarter contest (got 1st out of 3 bby aw yea!!1) and still haven't gotten an emblem over a month after the competition ended. Oh, and I know Gira saw his shoutouts, too. And he'll probably read this post. GIRA GIVE ME MY EMBLEM. THOSE PIXELS ARE MY LIFE. In all seriousness, I won and deserve what was promised, ****.

Pinta77

Aw =/ I know how it feels to be burnt out from making a hack. If you have any motivation left at all, please keep going though. I was really looking forward to seeing this completed. But I've downloaded the current Beta.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hinkage, please continue this hack. It has to be the most original ever. No Pokedex quest, no boring dialogue, the Pokemon center nurse sounds like an Irish pub owner, etc, etc. The only improvement that I may suggest would be some sort of Map, so it would be easier to navigate. And there are some very funny glitches in New Gotham. Keep it up with the humor. And If you want to try 3D, try hacking Pokemon Colosseum. That would be epic.
Yours Sincerely,
Khan of the 7 Seas

hinkage

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hinkage, please continue this hack. It has to be the most original ever. No Pokedex quest, no boring dialogue, the Pokemon center nurse sounds like an Irish pub owner, etc, etc. The only improvement that I may suggest would be some sort of Map, so it would be easier to navigate. And there are some very funny glitches in New Gotham. Keep it up with the humor. And If you want to try 3D, try hacking Pokemon Colosseum. That would be epic.
Yours Sincerely,
Khan of the 7 Seas

What's THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? It's tough to continue because of school though, and that's the honest truth. I'd put in a map if someone made a map, but I can't draw for ****.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hinkage, I'll make you a map, ok? Soon as I beat this game and explore a bit more. Then you code it in.
And other people can take it up for you. I'll help with whatever tools I can find.
Sincerely,
KHAN OF THE SEVEN SEAS

Years
Hinkage, I'll make you a map, ok? Soon as I beat this game and explore a bit more. Then you code it in.
And other people can take it up for you. I'll help with whatever tools I can find.
Sincerely,
KHAN OF THE SEVEN SEAS
Thats a good devotion you are showing. Thumbs Up for you. I always love Emerald Base Hacks due to their Cool graphics.

Pokemon Giratina X: Are you saying that to me?

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
why is my pkmn magikarp? and its only attack is splash.. how can i win the battle? help me about this

Back