• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An audacious birthday!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Everybody, it's Ausaudriel's birthday, so let's all give him a the best wishes possible, he totally deserves it for all his hard work! He's a great guy who I'm sure we all appreciate to maximum capacity. Here's my well wishes. (Sorry for the portrait orientation & cringe-worthy video).

Have a good one buddy :]​

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • OMGG AUDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN~!

Seriously, man you're a superstar. You're amazing, awesome, cool, relaxed and otherwise a fun person anyways...add in all your love, sweat, toil and tears for PC and it pretty well adds up to a hell of a lot more than most have contributed. (Not demeaning the contribs of others in slick red green or other admin colors, past or present)

But seriously, keep on being awesome. I'm pretty sure that you could bang your hands on the keyboard and write a better program than most anyone could doing the same.

You're another year older, another year wiser, and another year more awesome than before. That's a good thing. It's showing something, it's showing progress, it's showing many things really. Most of all it shows maturity. It shows that you're one step closer to adulthood and more. Depending on the laws on your locality, if they permit, don't get too trashed ok?

Yes yes, I know my post is a wonderful train wreck of commas and other fails but who cares. It's a congratulations post for an awesome person and I'm excited. Get lost grammar nazi! XD

Years
  • Happy Birthday Audy!

Even though we don't talk much, we all know you're an awesome guy who is a very helpful asset to the staff and PC in general. Your technology skills made this forum evolve and change for the better, and I'd imagine what a PC without Audy would look like. Dull, boring and not fun.

You may be another year older, but don't let it get to your head. Enjoy your day dude and PARTY HARD!

tumblr_ml3ycsAAOF1rmvfheo1_500.gif

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Audy! As people have already said (and are going to keep saying), your knowledge and know-how on technology is a real asset to PokeCommunity. As always, you are doing a great job, keep it up! Also thanks for getting the He-Man song perpetually stuck in my head :P

Years
  • Happy birthday, Audy! I'll definitely echo those that said your contributions to the forum are highly appreciated and we wouldn't be where we are today without you. Have a great birthday and stick around here for many more to come! :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

• dear audy,
    you are a beloved entity
    by not only many a member of this forum
    but by those close to you in your cushy abode
    in a city on the west coast.

today this day
    is a day all about you
    as today is your birthday
    the day this world got a new, wonderful view

happy birthday, audy
    maybe joseph gordon-levitt
    can make you happy, too

~

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Well, Audy! I don't really have a huge amount to say here. I don't know you that well so I'm not gonna go off on some "you're a super ultra amazing friend ilu" or whatever but I will say this. I think you're a pretty inspirational guy in terms of not only what you do for this forum, but you personally. Some of your views on life and stuff in general I find pretty amazing and I, as well as others, could learn a lot from them. You're clearly a wonderful person and okay I'll stop now. But yeah, you're a really cool dude. Enjoy your day!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Wow, Happy Birthday! Here's to a man we all love and respect, and frankly aspire to become. We hope the 8-odd years on PC have served you well, because you've made it all too much better for all of us. Have a happy <insert age here>, and here's to a 100 more~

RwziALY.gif

MmNGHM9.gif

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm a bit late but you know, life.

Happy birthday to you Audy! The brief moment of interaction we had on your blog a few days ago have shown to me you're a interesting person. and you're one of the biggest stars on PC what with all that you contribute to this community. I'm truly thankful for all 8-years you been here cause you've made this forum such a wonderful place. And screwing with us by messing around with PC's coding. So thanks for those 8-years. Bravo good sir.

Back