• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gigigags and frends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
Years
i dont have platinum nor hg/ss

credit to arkeis for drawing such epic pokemon.

[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Last edited:

BartCiao

It has always been Pokemon :)
Years
How do you suspect that Regigigas can kill everything? It has the SlowStart Ability, which means its attack and speed are halved for the first five turns. I guess it will be dead in 5 turns, though it has Drain Punch.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Please tell me Krabby is a Kingler or ill just lock this again ~__~

That and Sash sucks on anything bar leads. If you are going to use it like that use Crabhammer/Swords Dance/Endure/Fail @ Salac Berry please.

Regigigas sucks. Anything from Snorlax to Granbull does that set better.

Choice Band + a stat up move = lolno.

Also your natures and ev spreads are god awful go here please and read up http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/

its main job is to skill swap regi and the trick room is for the team overall

How ? Is this a double battle team or what ? If so im sorry to say we dont allow those and if it is ill merge it with the stickies because no one does them.

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
Years
ok then close it its a double team

4 things to say then!

1.smogon is unorigonal

2.krabby is a krabby

3.regi can do a lot for the team

4.the items chaged champs got a burn orb

5.if you gonna be sarcastic the you might aswell ban me cos now i dont give a cows ass these forms have got pathetic!!!!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I know this isn't a rate or anything, but where is giggiggity and friends?

Kinda missing alot for a RMT....

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
ok then close it its a double team

4 things to say then!

1.smogon is unorigonal

2.krabby is a krabby

3.regi can do a lot for the team

4.the items chaged champs got a burn orb

5.if you gonna be sarcastic the you might aswell ban me cos now i dont give a cows ass these forms have got pathetic!!!!

1. lol the old unoriginal card. Listen up chico, being original =/= good. Especially when you are using silly NFE Pokemon and trying to pass it off as viable. The thing has 2 stats above 50 for gods sake lol. http://christalkspokemon.wordpress.com/2009/01/04/want-to-be-creative-dont/
2. "ROFL good luck winning"
3. Obviously not since you know, its NU, has an ass ability which cripples it and the set you are using is outclassed by like every normal pokemon in the game. :/
4. Burn orb kills Machamp way too fast, Hera does that better thanks to higher speed, Swords Dance and Machamp is bulky and should be played as thus.
5. I could say the same for competitive battling and how its got pathetic if people are using Krabby !

k, locked on request i guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back