• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon De-Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudonizard

Mapper
Years
hey solemnity, so is every1 in 3MW working on De-Gen. or just you? If all of us are, then can i make a town/city?

BTW this is my new account from S(whatever) lither!

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Aw thats Sad Solemnity... I hope you get that fixed soon!

Kazyx

H(u)Gs & (ki)SSes for everyone
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Very interesting hack you have here Solemnity, very good looking indeed. It'll be interesting to play the hack of FRLG, since I'm redoing my LG now so I'll be able to se the differences. Hope you fix that glitch up in that town soon.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
mmm... that glitch... Its bugging me. If you want Solemnity, send me it and I'll check the Glitch out. Is it something wrong with the mapping, or is it a coding glitch?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
I think I know what the problem is: Some of the tiles you can choose from are fake, they appear scrambled in the game and work as SIGNs even if you told it something else. You just have to be careful of exactly which tiles you're using.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I should think that for the moment, this hack is on hold. If i get Any information from Solemnity, i'll see what she has to say. At the moment it seems she is concentrating on her comic at the moment, and then (what most SCers and HKers tend to do) she will complete a chapter of her comic, and then do a bit on hacking.

So Yeah... Keep Posting...

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Hey great hack
and the region map is cool!!
keep it up

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Sorry to break the news to you guys, but I was speaking to Solemnity on MSN earlier and bad news. It turns out that the Map cannot be fixed and i expect that she will stop producing the hack. If you wish to try and help, PM her.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Guys Pokemon De-generation is back from the dead. A long beta will be released in the coming months. However screens will be released.

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
good i cant wait this looks like one of the best hacks ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back