• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fable

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
  • Pokemon Fable: Hi, you may be thinking "You have just started 'Make It Double' another comic already?!" Well, if you are thinking that then don't worry, I like having more than one comic to work on, besides 'Make It Double' is quite boring to make, because the plot in 'Prepare 4 Trouble' is too farfeched.

Inspired By: Matt Silver, he inspired me to make comics again, the actual comic was inspired by Pokemon Odysee (I hope I spelt it right!) So thanks guys for inspiring me.

Credit To:
    The Spriters Resource
    VG Maps
    Coronis
    Explosion Makes Boom!!!/The One With No Name

Please join this!: The more people who join, the bigger cast I have helping me write more comics, well make more, if you join fill this in please.

Name: (Of your character)
    History: (Before the comic)
    Sprites: (Obviously)
    Possible Sequel: (If you say 'YES' then your sprites may be used in a sequel if one is made.)

Series 1: Gang Wars & The Gym Leaders.

Comic One: The Shooting in Celedon City.
    Comic Two: The Explosion in Cerulian City.
    Comic Three: Mew is here!
    Comic Four: An Unholy Allience.
    Comic Five: The First Battle & Candoom The New Pokemon!
    Comic Six: The Battle in Lavender Town.
    Comic Seven: KY & Another Battle With Team Rocket!
    Comic Eight: Mewtwo strikes!

Latest Comic:
    vslzxd.jpg

When I update: The weekends, and sometimes in the weekdays. I will update if you post.

If you read this comic please put this in your signiture!:
    fymnw2.jpg

PHP:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=108020"]http://i21.tinypic.com/fymnw2.jpg[/URL]

If you are in this comic and don't post...Your character will die!

People who are coming close to the death list:

People going to die!

Special Comix:

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Alrighty then, another awesome comic.

Inspired by Odyssey - Ironic, because I'm doing the same thing :D

Let's start CCing:

- Sprites: Original enough, but you did mix styles (RS with FRLG). Since these aren't the main characters (I presume), I'll let it slide.
    - Plot: A gang war? Awesome! So much death and violence makes a good comic IMO...
    It's still early days yet, and I can't wait to see what comes of it.
    - Speech bubbles: Better than your other comics'.

So far, you're doing good. Keep at it, and I might submit a character sometime soon.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Thanks Matt, Great critism so I will answer everything you just said.

Sprites: Yeah I mixed FR/LG with R/S, And no they are not the main characters, the main characters will be revealed later, the first signups will be the main characters too.

Plot: Thanks! I thought a gangwar was quiet original and cool, and it is, thanks.

Speech Bubbles: Yep, they're good arn't they, well on my comic Make It Double, the speech bubbles are from Diamond & Pearl and to be honest they are too big and ugly, Well I have made a new comic.

New Comic!:I hope you enjoy the comic, there is one mistake, The man says "Professor Elm!" instead of "Professor Birch!" ignore that...BTW Post if you read this, it is just nice to get post.

Another Comic: This one is really good I think, I added better characters too, please post! If you read this post! I need post!

New Comic: This is not the best one out of them but it is ok, it will build up to a better comic, I mean the first series will be quite short and have a cool, shocking, drama finale with a lot of deaths, betrayal ect, I really hope you like this. From now on, the comic really begins.

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • I've read the new ones - they're good. But I must ask - Are there any main characters? Or is it just a war between some nameless grunts and gym leaders? xd

A lot more death is good, but you might want to slow down the release of these comics - wait for someone else to post before releasing another 3 :D

Keep it up!

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Thanks Matt, for series one it is mostly about the Gym Leaders in hiding, but the main characters will arrive in the comic next episode. I will start making that now, But Matt is right! PLEASE POST PEOPLE!

So yeah, another comic up soon, or maybe not...I will start on one...Ok thanks!

New Comic: Ok well here is the new comic, what do you guys think about Candoom my Fakemon? I have made an evolution for that aswell. Do they look good? Anyway I might make another comic today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow as you guys don't even post, except for Matt, thanks Matt. Please post!

Last edited:

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Candoom looks cool, for me the ears down looks a little not cool. But I'll like the evolution, I hope. ^_^; Anyways, a gang war, death, very original, I like it. I also really like the battle style. I'd like to join if you don't mind.

Name: Enigma
    History: None, I just thought of him. (I hope that's okay)
    Sprites:
    enigma2yr1.png
    (Yes, it's a recolor, tell me if it's a problem)
    Possible Sequel: Yes

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • You are introducing the plot & characters too fast. Sloooow down there. Try to link the character's and plot somehow, because after the last two comics I am just confuzzled.

Anywho.. I'll join ^.^
    NewKy.png

Most of the information is in there. I'd prefer him to be a good guy.. No to the possible sequel.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • As requested:

Name: Mark Anderson
    Pokemon: You pick
    Bio: Works for the highest bidder, and in this case it's Rockets, Magma and Aqua. Mysterious, doesn't like to be questioned, and won't take no for an answer.
    Sprites:
    61nwdx3.png

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Yeah well as the comic continues everything will be revealed, you make think all the comics so far have been pointless and have not really contributed towards the plot but later all the characters will tie in and the comics will be much better, you will enjoy it hopefully!

BTW Your characters will be in my comic next eppy.

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I've added the sprites and may I say that the Milotic recolor with rainbow scales looks bad(gangster way, means good).

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Thanks, BTW I know what bad means, So yeah, I made a comic yesterday but did not have time to post it, sorry, so yeah anyway I will use your sprites in the next comic, The one I am going to post up in a moment is not really that exciting, it features one Pokemon battle but that is it, tell me what you think. Oh, and that recolour, it is not mine, somebody joined my comic on PE2K, anyway hope you enjoy the update wohooo!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • The Sky Milotic looks good - best recolour I've seen for a while.
    Comic 7 is good too. Nice battle animations and stuff - different than other ones. When's Mark going to show up?

Off topic: btw, as a joke, I've dubbed me, you, Angel of Twilight and Metakino (TPH) the Four Horsemen of sprite comics, because we're bringing the comics back (After this drought)

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Mark will show up eider in Comic Nine or Ten, I am going to give him a cool plot line, he will be one of the main characters, Comic Eight is up, this one features mostly speech but I think it is quiet good.

About the Four Horsemen of Sprite Comics, that is great! It sounds brilliant! Anyhow, enjoy Comic Eight, comic nine may be done today, Can people look at my userbar I made.

Join now! EVERYBODY JOIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Looking good, the plot was going by quick, but getting better. It's interesting. I might join up soon!

Can't wait for more!

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Oh alright, I am going to start another comic soon, I shall update this one tomorrow, ok your character is Ky, so is it pronounced 'Ki' like 'Hi'

Wait I change my mind, I will not start another comic, Update later or tomorrow, who knows. BTW I was thinking, I might edit the speech is this comic so the speech is under the panels, as I need to have a lot of talking in the finale and the speech bubbles take up too much space, I will do that for the finale and then if you like it I will keep it, If not I will go back to speech bubbles. Thanks for all your comments, Hope you enjoy the next eppy which is coming soon.

Last edited:
    Back