• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: What??? World Famous Talking Cactus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Dont ask that here

but this hack look's real funny

i may download a gold rom

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    What??? "All times are UTC +1. The time now is 10:42 PM." - I just put that in to fill the 25 max characters... UK times fine. I asked What?? about that pageblock thing and walkthrough

Whats da MX time zone btw?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    i remember there is another world famous talking cactus hack for red/blue...

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thanks... Im working on a mini-game for it right now...will post when done

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Haha, oh man...
    I love this game! I still have your (Mean Mr. Mustard)'s remake of it for Pokemon Crystal... The one where you can get up to the Bus Station. It's awesome.
    I'll be downloading this shortly~

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • Hmm.. I loved the first one, and I seem to remember a beta of this being posted before, anyways looks good.

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
  • Bug: "I'm so satifised! Ahh..."

Go upstairs where the guy who says that is, go out again and volia, welcome to Goldenrod.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • yeah I found a few warp point errors

the pimps stairs lead to a graveyard. and sometimes wild pokemon appear there and when I came back out, everything was all glitchy

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    yeah forgot to block it.... Just got rid if the annotying "Enter the time" box this game dont need time! so i deleted it...it goes straight into the intro... also i made it so that the name of the character is Phil (after the guy who made the original hack red and blue!) u cant change it... will post an ips in 2 days

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Haha cool.. classic! I am going to play this when I get a chance. Nice touch with the TCG hero in there. I like!

Well, I will be watching this hack! Good Luck!

Who Cares bout me?

There is enough space to la
    Years
  • Hahaha!

A classic hack!

But you better add some more fun to it, I got a bit bored after a while. Anyways, good luck, it's really fun!

Seeya "The Dude"!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back