• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!

Mistyb89

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
My name is Brittany and although I've been on PC for like 4 days now, I still consider myself a newbie. I will tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Pokemon games for the past 16 years. I'm 22 now and I'm still a kid when it comes to Pokemon and the games never get old. I used to watch the anime religiously when the show first came out. My favorite pokemon game would probably have to be pokemon Crystal. I still have a special place in my heart for the Kanto region though. I own a game from each generation I'm currently playing Pokemon White that I got like, last week. I'm a huge water pokemon fan although they arent the only type I like. I honestly have no knowledge when it comes to wifi and trading/battles that you do online. (Probably because I cant get my DS to connect to WIFI for some reason). But if there is any useful information that you can give me that might help me out, that would be fabulous. And last but not least, I would like to give a shout out to Starsprite and NintendoQueen for helping me out so much and chatting with me. They made my PC experience so far a great one. SO THANK YOU!

lasttfarewell

hiatus till december :<
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
hello there brittany ^^
glad to see someone who's loved pokemon for so long now :D
do you have a router or any source of wifi in your home? because battling other people around the world is really fun (:
you can check out the competitive battling center's 'guides and resources' sticky if you want to find out more about competitive battling :D
if you're not that interested then perhaps you could go to pokemon clubs or the roleplay corner (: (:
hope you enjoy your time here kayyy [:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hi there, and welcome to PC! I've been with the series since forever as well :)

As for the wi-fi, I haven't been able to get on either as of late. I know that unless you have Nintendo's old USB wi-fi device, you pretty much need to have broadband and a wireless router to access the network (neither of which I have, sadly).

I'm not sure if that helps much, but in any event, we're glad to have you aboard! We have discussion topics about just about anything Pokemon, and quite a few other things as well, so there's bound to be a few sections that grab your interest. And if you'd like another to chat with, just let me know, I'm always up for more chats :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey there Misty, welcome!

I'm so happy that somebody else likes the Kanto region. There seems to be so much hatred for it here on these forums and I'm like "what the hell is wrong with you people, are your inner children bleeding from the head?!"

You seem a lot like NintendoQueen, we go way back (a whole month, maybe even two! :P). I think we are going to be great friends! Come talk to me on my profile if you want, it's there to be used :D

Anyway welcome once again and HOPEFULLY I'll see you around :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hello! It's nice to see a new-not-so-new member :p

Hope to see you around more!

Years
Hey welcome to the community from one newbie to another, I'm Adam. I also grew up playing pokemon yellow is my favorite. Anyway about your wifi problem there are a couple easy fixes. If you want help figuring it out just pm or vm me I'd be more than happy to help.

Back