• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your super hero name be?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • In grade 6 my friend and I created this little ongoing sketch in which we were super heroes. We were the class clowns...or rather he was, I just fed him the jokes and didn't get credit. He came up with Super (his real name here), and I used Super Dude because I saw the skit on All That the night before. We used it for the entire year, we even wrote it down as our names on projects and such.

EDIT: Bizarre spelling mistakes caught by God were edited.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Super hero name? O.o;

*thinks...*

Maybe something cheesy like... WeirdoGirl...

*has no creativity* ;_;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'd like to have the name "Sumo H" It kind of reminds me of that TV show Super Duper Sumos.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I changed my mind I would we GreenDayFanMan! My Power would be the power make any one a green day fan!!!! Now *stares* You are all now Green day fans!!! MAUAHAHAHAH XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • SUPERMAN! Wait... that's taken isn't it? Ah well... is SQUIRRELMAN taken? No? I'll have that then.

Ph33r the powr of t3h SQUIRRELMAN! (N00b language is fun XD)

Years
  • I would be... er... I donno what I would be... how about Mk? XD
    The amazing Mk, the one that absolutley no one knows about! *dun dun dunnnnnn...*
    Either that, or n00bsuperhero. Because I'd never be a not-n00b superhero. XD

Years
  • I would be.........Soap girl! Lol, it's weird but a few days ago my friends were on the phone thinking of random super heros and I came up with her.

Saop girl! With the power to control...soap!!! Bad guys, what fragrance do you want?

Back