• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - September 2010

HotM?

• Pokémon Palladium

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Pokémon Top Secret

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Pokémon AshGray

Votes: 57 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Ash Gray...one of my first hacks I played the scripts are incredable
Sure there are some glitchs,like the bad egg glitch but I really enjoy it I can't wait for beta 3 to come out I love it

Best of luck to all three hacks....

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Ashgray. while the mapping and tiles aren't the best, I love the anime, it's by far the best anime hack i've seen. the scripting is good, too. but, the only things I don't like about it are it's tiles, and mapping.

Top Secret is okay, but the tiles i don't really like, and the textbox... Last time I played it, it was also quite glitchy, I didn't get further than the second route before I encountered a glitch that forced me to restart.

Palladium has a really overused rombase, the scripting is okay, but the maps I found a bit dull, and plain. It just seems like nintendo's games, with new tiles, and slightly better scripting, the mapping just seems dull.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
You got my vote Metapod23. Great concept of a hack, and your co-operation is tremendous and I appreciate it. You deserve it, and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back