• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yes it does have fairy energy i found it at target.

look what i got
m48rmTXrSMkg-nSMtykV23A.jpg

I'll have to look into buying it, then, since I'll be needing Fairy energy when the XY set comes out.

TPCi has disappointed me by making that Victini EX an exact reprint of the Plasma Storm one right down to the art. :(

Jak

daяk εco frεak
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2014
Been fairly lucky with boosters lately. Just some highlights from the most recent few packs:

Boundaries Crossed:
Landorus EX

Plasma Freeze:
Electrode holo

HGSS Triumphant:
Darkrai Cresslia Legend (bottom half)

Legendary Treasures:
Meloetta EX
Zapdos reverse

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Picked up a Sylveon Collection Box at Walmart:

Dragons Exalted:
Rare: Magmortar
Reverse Holo: Aggron (rare)

Next Destinies:
Rare: Zebstrika
Reverse Holo: Lapris (uncommon)

Legendary Treasures (a):
Rare: Reuniclus
Holo: Zekrom
Radiant Collection: Servine, Gardevoir

Legendary Treasures (b):
Rare: Empoleon
Holo: Tympole (reverse, common)
Radiant Collection: Eevee, Audino

Nothing exciting pulled, but still glad I picked it up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Nothing super interesting but I got a pack of Plasma Storm. Nothing extremely good in this pull but my favorite is this Team Plasma Snorlax. I love the background and layout of the Team Plasma cards.

Spoiler:

Which turns out to be rare and the best one from the pack. A good amount of uncommon ones such as that Lombre and the Solrock and a reverse foil Eviolite (uncommon)

Then got another Plasma Storm pack some time after. The best card being a Reverse Foil Golbat (uncommon) , a uncommon Glavantula, a rare Dodrio, and a uncommon Magneton.

Yesterday I happened to find a pack of Next Destinies cards near a Target opened already and so I decided to pick it up. Not the best pulls, but I did get this awesome Beartic which is rare. Plus a reverse foil Elgyem (only common though).

Scans of the cards I got:
Spoiler:

I already got a copy of the Ralts and Mienfoo from a Next Destinies pack I got a while back sometime last year.

Treecko

Years
I was thinking of playing again. I used to , but a good majority of my cards are outdated and I don't have enough new cards to form a deck yet. But I'm definitely gonna start collecting them again. I find it exciting to get a card I like the artwork for or a rare holographic card.

Years
Confession: I don't play a whole lot anymore. Too expensive to drive to the nearest league every week.

www.pokemontcg.com

You'll be able to play the Trainer Challenge portion of the TCG Online free without a need for any code cards. That link above is the site for the TCGO. The login details are your Pokemon.com ID if you have one.

Treecko

Years
Confession: I don't play a whole lot anymore. Too expensive to drive to the nearest league every week.

www.pokemontcg.com

You'll be able to play the Trainer Challenge portion of the TCG Online free without a need for any code cards. That link above is the site for the TCGO. The login details are your Pokemon.com ID if you have one.

Oh cool thanks for the link. I was already considering at least trying TCGO (knew about it for a while) . I have a decent amount of codes both from booster packs and the GottaCatchEmAll.com thing Pokemon's English site did a month before X and Y came out. So I may already have enough codes to make a good online deck at least. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
I got a pretty shiny gold rare candy in a plasma pack I think on the TCGO. Ive heard its a secret rare card but I dont know XD.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I opened up my Legendary Treasures booster a few days ago - and I got the #1 card I was hoping for [Purrloin from the Radiant Collection], got it twice! That made me smile big.

To my surprise, I also got the gold Reshiram card! I wasn't expecting that (Reshiram is my favorite legendary as well).
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
i picked up a froakie pin blister pack and pulled 2 exs. Unfortunately it was Cresellia and Zapdos ex...

Treecko

Years
I opened up my Legendary Treasures booster a few days ago - and I got the #1 card I was hoping for [Purrloin from the Radiant Collection], got it twice! That made me smile big.

To my surprise, I also got the gold Reshiram card! I wasn't expecting that (Reshiram is my favorite legendary as well).
Spoiler:

Woah and it looks like they're both holos too (Are they only available in holo?) ! And that gold Reshiram is awesome! Congrats!! You're rather lucky to get all of that in one booster pack.

I decided to redeem the codes for the packs I got recently. The best card I got were a Holo Moltres, Holo Articuno ,and a reverse holo Gardevoir (all rare).
Spoiler:

Speaking of Gardevoir, but I actually a Rare Holo Gardevoir in a Next Destines pack not too long ago. The same one I get today in TGCO.
Spoiler:

It's so hard to tell what's holo on the online version. And the new holos on the real game aren't as shiny as the older ones it seems. (Well except the reverse holos.)

Chrono

\:D/
Years
Decided to buy 4 Legendary Treasure Packs today! (I haven't bought pokemon cards in 8 years)

From the 4 packs I got these are all the foil / star icon pokemon I got!

Spoiler:

Years
Okay, so I've bought a ton of packs recently and am just now getting around to chronicling them:

Black Star Promos
Fennekin XY02
Froakie XY03
(I'm pretty sure I also got a chespin promo as well but I cannot find where that went)
Sylveon XY04

Leafeon BW87
Flareon BW88
Vaporeon BW89
Glaceon BW90
Jolteon BW91
Espeon BW92
Umbreon BW93
Eevee BW94

Useful non-rare cards:
Dragons Exalted
2x Bouffalant

Boundaries Crossed
Aspertia City Gym
Energy Search
Poke Ball
Rocky Helmet
Skyla

Plasma Storm
Colress
Escape Rope
Hypnotoxic Laser

Plasma Freeze
Float Stone
2x Superior Energy Retrieval
Team Plasma Badge
2x Plasma Energy

Plasma Blast
Cover Fossil
2x Silver Bangle
Plasma Energy

Legendary Treasures
Bianca
2x Cedric Juniper
2x Double Colorless Energy

Radiant Collection Cards:
Snivy
Servine
Serperior
Growlithe
Piplup
2x Ralts
Kirlia
2x Gardevoir
Meloetta EX
2x Stunfisk
2x Purrloin
2x Eevee
Ursaring
2x Audino
2x Minccino
2x Cinccino
4x Elesa

Reverse Holos:

Next Destinies
Staryu

Dragons Exalted
Ninjask
Maractus
Lairon

Boundaries Crossed
Tepig
Chinchou
Gothita
Unfezant
Switch

Plasma Storm
Phanpy
Purrloin
Klink
Watchog
Plasma Frigate

Plasma Freeze
Litwick
Palpitoad
Vanilluxe
Dragonair

Plasma Blast
Octillery
Solosis
Houndour

Legendary Treasures
Servine
2x Oshawott
Mewtwo
Sigilyph
Swablu
Cedric Juniper

Rares, Ultra Rares, and Secret Rares:
Next Destinies
Simipour

Dragons Exalted
Jumpluff
Alomomola
Manectric

Boundaries Crossed
Celebi EX
Jellicent
Keldeo EX
Musharna
Landorus EX

Plasma Storm
Sharpedo
Cobalion EX
Druddigon
Clefable
Full Art Cobalion EX

Plasma Freeze
Exeggutor
Heatran EX
Vanilluxe
Nidoqueen

Plasma Blast
Masquerain
Genesect
Escavelier

Legendary Treasures
Tangrowth
Charizard
Reshiram
Reshiram EX
2x Seismitoad
Zapdos
2x Mewtwo
2x Xatu
4x Mismagius
3x Toxicroak
1x Meloetta (Aria Forme)
1x Meloetta (Pirouette Forme)
1x Cobalion

And then the non-tournament legal cards

Combusken Pop Series 4
Magnezone DP Stormfront

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Why that is a nice haul (Talking about the last post that you made) There. Well look what i got my favorite secret rare card!
$T2eC16JHJIkFHR4DLle1BSTLp!dBbw~~60_35.JPG

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I pulled the bottom half of Darkrai/Cresselia Legend a few months ago. For an early Christmas present, my boyfriend sent me a gift which just so happened to be the top half of the card. Very happy. :) He's a keeper, ain't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back