• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Question about X & Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiresh

POKEMON LEGEND
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Is there going to be anyway to play this game on the pc?
Cause i heard there are already 3DS Emulators for pc but i dont know anything about 3ds roms yet.
Anyone have an idea?

Thanks.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'd suggest buying a 3DS, Pokémon X and/or Y, an electric device with a camera and VNC capabilities, and VNC software for your computer.

Step One: Turn on your 3DS with X or Y in the game slot.

Step Two: Using an electric device with a camera and VNC capabilities, start recording your 3DS's screen.

Step Three: Activate your computer's VNC software and watch your 3DS's screen from your computer.

Basically, don't pirate :P
Also, there is no such thing as a 3DS emu.

Hiresh

POKEMON LEGEND
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
I'd suggest buying a 3DS, Pokémon X and/or Y, an electric device with a camera and VNC capabilities, and VNC software for your computer.

Step One: Turn on your 3DS with X or Y in the game slot.

Step Two: Using an electric device with a camera and VNC capabilities, start recording your 3DS's screen.

Step Three: Activate your computer's VNC software and watch your 3DS's screen from your computer.

Basically, don't pirate :P
Also, there is no such thing as a 3DS emu.

I know how it works but it cost some damn money
And i have other things where i have 2 spend my money on.

I heard Gateaway released a 3DS Flashcard but im not sure if there even are 3ds roms

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I know how it works but it cost some damn money
And i have other things where i have 2 spend my money on.

I heard Gateaway released a 3DS Flashcard but im not sure if there even are 3ds roms

I don't think anyone has made a 3DS emulator. There'd definitely be news if someone cracked it. 3DS Roms do not exist because the 3DS itself hasn't been cracked.

Hiresh

POKEMON LEGEND
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
I don't think anyone has made a 3DS emulator. There'd definitely be news if someone cracked it. 3DS Roms do not exist because the 3DS itself hasn't been cracked.

There is actually a 3ds emulator i've just tried it and can be found on 3dsemulator.org
3ds roms can be found on ndsr.net

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Unfortunately, there isn't any sort of 3DS emulator out currently, and we don't allow discussion pertaining to finding ROMs for games (Not that you were asking for a ROM, but I'd rather nip that in the butt ahead of time). Since that pretty much answers the question, I'm going to close the thread since it won't serve much purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back