• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh this isnt a rushed decision i ve been deciding since the jap roms came out

oh hows your tyorge search going?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
*watches as many tyrouge eggs hatch without any shinies*

No new developements yet. When I get a shiny, I'll let you all know. Shiny tyrouge isn't very importiant now, because hitmonchan is the only tyrouge-evolution that is left for the club to get.

I think I'll call of my togepi search for now, because we need the kanto pokemon more than we need johto pokemon. Maybe I shoud replace it with something... I just might look for ponita, but, I'm not sure.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
er.. togepi is a johto pokemon wasnt the original 150 kanto so ur after a clefairy? good luck i want a shiny nidoking because its got nidoqueens colours and it looks cool may start breeding

edi: see what u mean now erm get a togetic then breed for togepi its easier than retarting for the egg from the man

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
see what u mean now erm get a togetic then breed for togepi its easier than retarting for the egg from the man
Yeah, that's what I am dooing, breeding for togepi. I think I will call it off for now, though. The reson I started is because Togepi eggs are some of the fastest hatching eggs, so it would be easier to ge then some other pokemon. What are you searching for now?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i got feebas and manetrics 1st evo in eggs 2 of each i still got 1 chansey egg *havent played since monday* may play 2morrow if i get alot of work done itd be really cool to get feebas shiny although i wouldnt evolve it cuz its like getting a shiny magikarp

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
electrike *remembers* oh now im on the search for shiny blastoise gonna get lg

edit: if i got enough money after ds and mp3 probably not now
turns out he had it ticked
sgm u like smallville ? if u do u should join muy club and i could use someone who knows there stuff about a topic

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
sgm ive got an off topic question that needs answering

my friend mew42003 cant use smilies in his text and he says "disable smilies in text" isnt ticked could u solve his problem?
Hmm, well all I can say is:

1: Make sure he is useing the correct symbols ( : and / don't make the :\ , but : and \ do)

2: Check again that the "disable smilies in text" is not checked

3: Ask in the "Community Questions and feedback" thread (at least I think that's the right one...)

*goes to make sure "Community Questions & Feedback" is the right place to ask*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oo sorry to trouble u turns out he had it ticked so u like smallville?
anyway gtg cus *looks at time with one eye closed* w00t 2 am ????? got to sleep

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
Few questions before i start.Do repels make you avoid shinies or do they still show up,and...opps i forgot.lol^^

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
youngotaku said:
Few questions before i start.Do repels make you avoid shinies or do they still show up,and...opps i forgot.lol^^
Repels repel pokemon lower than the pokemon in your lead position. You can find a shiny at any level, so no it doesn't change it. It does make you spend more time looking, though XD.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
not to be mean but i know you didnt catch it that quick =\ ..dont lie to be "cool"

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Oh no SKG it is not really my birthday I just said that cause I was happy I caught him!um Tdude I did realy catch him I was up till 2 in the mornin.

Back