• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure Manga

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    I bought the third manga and they censored and they changed a great part to the third book.
    They took out Blues pokeball on chest move. now she summons pkmn without throwing pokeballs. I hope that Viz wont censor more of these books.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • It is my dream to see Pokemon special in english, also, why censor Blues Pokeball on chest move, this sounds like something 4Kids would do

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    They just started to put this into manga form now. So far the Company Viz Media has put them out and they com up one manga vol. every other month.

Over in Singapore they have 30 translated to English ALREADY on Ebay

Why wait 5 years and pay $240 when i can buy them all from Singapore for only $300.

This series has been out for 12 years and now they are being published

-jrdn-

Prodigy of New Bark Town
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I also was pretty erked about this as well, and i thought i thought viz was better than that. However, what you have to realize is this is published under the ''vizkids'' label.

Back