• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
man i look so awesome as a gym leader :D anyways nice update sl can't wait to see how the gym layout is. :D

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Thanks, the purpose of the new building will be revelaed soon!

Update!​
Gym screens and one torn world screen!

I've finished rebuilding the tilesets but there are stiil
many tiles that i might have missed that i can still go
trough but i got most of it done!

Screens!

28qq1ky.png

About the update: Most of the screens were already revealed
in the video but you'll see that the name of the badge has been
revealed! It's the Mentode Badge!

In need of a good scripter!
Please pm me if you can help!
Really awesome screens! Keep up the good work~

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks Red Gyrados, shinycyndaquil123, and Also Known as Pokedude™! I'll have the gym layout out soon as soon as I finish putting together the tiles for it!

Mini-Update!
Gym layout!

As I promised here's a screen of the water gym.
You'll have to activate switches that'll reveal logs
which will let you cross the little pool. As you get
higher the puzzles will get harder. When you reach
the gym leader someone familiar will come and battle you!

Screen!
1zvsbkm.png

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
like the screenshot of the gym i'm leader nice and i have a pretty good idea on who battles you when you reach the gym leader ;).

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
o_0 Thats pretty Interesting! I need to learn how to make scripts like that ^^ Nice update? I wonder who the gym leader is though? I have a few Ideas.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
WOW shinylugia249! This game looks so much awesome! It really improved! I cant wait 2 play it.
Ok, just pm me some banners and i'll see if i can put them up in the 1st post.

o_0 Thats pretty Interesting! I need to learn how to make scripts like that ^^ Nice update? I wonder who the gym leader is though? I have a few Ideas.
The gym leader was already revealed:

hmm nice update XD
hmm is it your rival maybe?
i dunno?
Thanks!, and yes it's your rival.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
There's already a rival (gary). There is currently not female trainer so it would be great if someone could draw up/sprite a desing for her.

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Hmmm Pokemon Ryen. Nice It has a very nice story. I can see that ryushin is a gym leader :P Awesome! I will keep myself around this thread for more cool stuff... Goodluck on this SL

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
I can't believe it. You know, 471 posts ago, I said you should've waited until the first BETA to put your game in the showcase thread, But I can see that I was wrong. You have come a long way, SL249. You've done a lot of growing and I applaud you for your tremendous amount of effort.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Luke128th: Thanks! You wee the first to reply once I posted the thread! I have improved in my spriting and mapping ( back in April i didn't even know how to recolor). I really appreciate your continious support towards this game! That actual first beta will come next year with improved graphics, fixed bugs, edited maps, and the storyline up to the defeat of team glactic.

ShadowPand3monium: Looks like a recolor of a dp sprite with some edits.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
That sprite looks good but she kinda looks like a pokemon hooker..lol

OMG, that is so freakin' funny!

But yeah, I support this game all the way. I think it's gone a long way,and I'm especially impressed with the torn world tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back