• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
you can always compare vars. So if one script appears it add 1 and checks one same has the other and make sure not to use 1 as the var value if you are to do so put 5 or something and make sure it doesn't reach 5 unless you want it too.

I don't think I understand. I am new at hacking. Could you give me an example?

I've tried using flags so that one level script can be used on two maps, but that does work because the first level script sets the variable that makes the level script not execute again. So the second level script never executes.

If someone could point me to a good level script tutorial that'd be great. I've read diegoisawesome's tutorial, and I'm basically working off of that.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I've made my route, but when I try to enter a door way (hole) I made on top of a mountain (with the 10's surrounding it) it won't let me enter. But when I go to AM, the block where the hole is says "C". What happened?

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
I don't think I understand. I am new at hacking. Could you give me an example?

I've tried using flags so that one level script can be used on two maps, but that does work because the first level script sets the variable that makes the level script not execute again. So the second level script never executes.

If someone could point me to a good level script tutorial that'd be great. I've read diegoisawesome's tutorial, and I'm basically working off of that.

Nevermind, I got it to work. It seems to have been a bug in advancemap.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
I was messing around in Advance Map 1.92, making some changes to Mt. Moon in Fire Red, and now the warps on the first cave level don't work. All I did was reposition them. I checked the warp directions, but they seem to be correct. Then I thought it might be the behaviour byte of the 'stairs down' tile. I tried 08, 61, and 65 (65 is what works for the cave entrance), but nothing does it. I'm out of ideas. XD Any help would be very appreciated.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
Years
Hey, does anyone know how to make legendary pokemon in your game? I cant figure it out.

You mean that you would like to make a pokemon that`s standing alone, like Ho-Oh, Kyogre or Dialga, right?
To do something like this you have to learn scripting.
Just ask another guy here, cause I`m very bad at scripting and I forgot how this works (I`ve learned this in Nov.-Dec. 2007).

Last edited:

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Can anyone tell me where can I find indexed sprites of sinnoh(d/p)
elite 4 and champion (cynthia) which can be inserted using advance trainer??

I searched it but could find only Sinnoh pokemon sprite pack?

11wildy

Me!
Years
I am trying to make a pokemon Crystal hack, But when I try playing, the Elm sprite is the male character and there are no pokeballs on the table. Anybody know how to fix that?

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
Years
Thanks, pipluptrainer. This probably sounds like a stupid question, but i've been haring the word scripting used alot. What is scripting? All i know is you can copy a-map offsets to reuse scripts.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
is there any way to add songs from ruby into fire red but without replacing the songs of fire red?
because emerald uses songs from ruby and from fire red so I'm wondering if that's possible somehow...

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2017
Hello everybody,

I'm making a trainerbattle with Trainer in A-Map checked. When it's unchecked, it works fine, but if it's checked the NPC walks to me and says a lot in white letters, it takes very long and I give up starting a battle. :S

nvr mind

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
Can any one help me how i can speed vba link to play pokemon emerald online

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
the ??? pokemon on yape have only 1 move tackle and I can't add more moves,why?

I think answer to ur question is that u need to remove some moves from other pokemon so that u can allocate that space for new moves
Y.A.P.E cant increase no. of total moves in the game but u can surely reallocate the moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back