• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my pokemon white 2 team

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
please rate my team:

Emboar lv 99
Flamethrower
firepunch
cross chop
earthquake,

Lucario lv 97
aura sphere
cross chop
extreeme speed
dragon pulse,

Blastoise lv 97
earthquake
hydro pump
surf
head charge,

latias lv 98
fly
psyco cut
draco meteor
psychic,

zoroark lv 98
night daze
dark pulse
shadow ball
flamethrower

arcainine
flamethrower
wild charge
earthquake
crunch

also if anyone has ideas for my zoroark's move set because i am still training him!:D

Last edited:

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
please rate my team:

Emboar lv 99
Flamethrower
firepunch [Thunder Punch/Wild Charge]
cross chop
earthquake
[Having two fire attacks seems kinda pointless. Though, yes, Emboar is a physical attacker, it can deal some nice damage with a special attack like Flamethrower. I'd suggest getting Thunder Punch or Wild Charge instead for dealing with Water and Flying types.]

Lucario lv 97
aura sphere
cross chop [Nasty Plot]
extreme speed
dragon pulse,
[You've got a Fighting move that never misses, so no need to have a second one. Use Nasty Plot if you want to try sweeping.]

Blastoise lv 97
earthquake
hydro pump [Iron Defense/Outrage/Brick Break]
surf
head charge
[I have no experience using Blastoise, but Surf is good enough for your special Water attack, and won't miss nearly as often as Hydro Pump can (if you're unlucky).]

latias lv 98
fly [Calm Mind]
psyco cut [Dragon Pulse]
draco meteor [Shadow Ball/Hidden Power [Fire]]
psychic
[First off, get Fly off Latias immediately; that's what HM slaves are for. Second, Latias cannot learn Psycho Cut so that leads me to believe this Latias is hacked. Replace Fly with Calm Mind to boost its Sp. Atk, replace Psycho Cut with Dragon Pulse. I know people love Draco Meteor because of it's damage, but it harshly lowers Sp. Atk, making it less and less effectively, and overall crippling Latias. Replace it with Shadow Ball or Hidden Power [Fire] to cover Ice/Steel/Grass/Bug.]

zoroark lv 98
night daze [Nasty Plot]
or
dark pulse [Nasty Plot]
shadow ball
flamethrower
[Again, having two attacks of the same type. Pick one and replace the other; Night Daze is Zoroark's signature move and is slightly stronger than Dark Pulse, but has a chance to miss (95% accuracy).]

arcainine
flamethrower
wild charge
earthquake
crunch [Outrage]
[You've got a Dark type to handle Psychics and Ghosts. I don't really get it, but people like having Outrage on their Arcanines.]

also if anyone has ideas for my zoroark's move set because i am still training him!:D
It would really help to know they natures, abilities, and what it is you're training them for..

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
I am training them for white tree hollow and my emboar is now level 100 their abillity's are emboar:Blaze and nature is Bold Arcanine flash fire and adamant latias levitate adamant blastoise torrent and adamant
lucario battle amour and timid zoroark illusion and adamant also thanks for the tips do you want to vs me just pm me if you want to

Back