• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tradelocke

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
Years
  • Tradelocke
    (Might change the name later)​

Rules:
    • You can only use starter, gift, egg, and in-game trade pokemon for battle (no GTS or real life trades).
    • You can only catch pokemon you are going to trade or breed.
    • You can't use the parents of an egg in battle.
    • If a pokemon faints it is considered dead, so you have to release it or permanently box it.
    • You must nickname all of your pokemon.
    • Dupes Clause is recommended: You cannot have two pokemon of the same species that are battle ready (i.e. you can't have more than one Charmander that is a starter, gift, egg, or in-game trade pokemon).
    • If you find a shiny pokemon you may catch it, but you have to permanently box it. (unless it's a starter, gift, egg, or in-game trade pokemon, then you can use it)
    • If you catch a pokemon that is not up for trade and can't breed you must release it or permanently box it.

Optional Rules:
    Spoiler:

Single Challenge:
    In single challenges you must complete the challenge in a game to it's champion, unless it's G/S/C/HG/SS: Red; B/W: Alder

Single Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Single Champions:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Challenge:
    In ultimate challenges you must complete the challenge in one game for each region to it's champion, unless it's G/S/C/HG/SS: Red; B/W: Alder.
    Here is the list of games by regions:

1. Kanto:
    Spoiler:

2. Johto:
    Spoiler:

3. Hoenn:
    Spoiler:

4. Sinnoh:
    Spoiler:

5. Unova:
    Spoiler:
    These games do not need to be played in chronological order.

Ultimate Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:

Here is the application:
    Username:
    Game:
    Challenge (Single or Ultimate?):
    Any optional rules?:

Example Application (Mine):
    Spoiler:

I won't post updates until people start challenging. When that happens, I'll try to update every Thursday.

Last edited:
    Back