• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^_^

MoonlessMidnight

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hi there. As you can guess I'm new to this site otherwise I wouldn't be posting in here. My name is Judie and I'm a big fan of the pokemon games. As for the anime ... the first two seasons were good, all the others are just blah in my oppinion. I'm 19 and in my 2nd year of college; I'm in visual creative arts 2nd year just so you know. Anyways, this is the first pokemon community site that I've ever been on and I hope to meet some new people and add to my list of friends...sorry if it seems like I'm rambling, which i probably am, but that's cause i'm horrible at introductions >.<

Well hope you learned a bit about me and hope to see all of ya in the forums. Have a good day/afternoon/night (whichever applies to you).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, the only series of Pokemon I didn't like SO MUCH were the D/P/Pl series, which were "okay" but not "great" IMO. I don't know how to explain it more...so I'll just stick with that. Anyways MoonlessMidnight, I'm pretty interested in Visual Arts myself; I took it in high school, actually! That and Media Arts, in fact. I'm currently learning Psychology; along with dealing with Social Work, with volunteering, etc.

PokeCommunity is indeed a good site for a first pokemon forum, it has lots of pokemon boards, as well as some other boards that don't associate with pokemon, such as the Art Gallery and the Other Trivia board, which incidentally, there's not the ONLY boards you can visit, since no one is restricted to any one board and all~ I probably sound like a lousy salesman if I decide to be one, but eh, I couldn't sell stuff for the life of me. ^^; Give it away yes, but anything else, not really. :>

Eh, no one is really horrible at introductions, it comes in all shapes and sizes~ Maybe someone would think differently? Who knows, its just in my opinion. ^^ Anyways, its been a blast learning about you; and thanks! I hope you'll have a good afternoon as well! [ I live in Canada BTW. :3] If you have any questions, its a good idea to ask a staff member, or anyone else willing to help, such as myself. :3

This is a lame pun, buuuuut: Have a great day and moonless-midnight time during your stay~ ^.^

MoonlessMidnight

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • @Miss Doronjo: Woot! A fellow Canadian XD Thanks and hey don't sweat it I suck at selling too >.> Talking about the anime I didn't really bother to watch it after the...Hoen...I think it was the Hoen region one. I've seen little bits of the others here and there and from what I saw i didn't like it...and on a side note; Ash is never gonna grow up is he -_-

@Blaziken15: Thanks ^_^

Back