• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shop ^^ Breeds and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokusama

Shiny Collector
Years
  • correct...............my pearl fc in my sig...

thanks for the trade........ummm did you rare candy it to lv5??

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Might I suggest getting your Shiny Mew and Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi hack checked here.

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon: spiritomb
    Ability:
    Desired IVs (max. 4): HP, sp at, sp def. speed
    Nature: adamant or careful
    egg move: pain split, shadow sneak

is it ok? and what are you looking for? I have some shinys and perhaps any item youre looking for?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    tyth i have a level 100 dragonite level 100 salamance level 100 lucario lvel 60 something tyranitar level 34 butterfree and a level 30 gyrados all shiny I was wondering do you still have the shiny feebas shiny beldum shiny vulpix and shiny gastly? If so do i have anything you would want for them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    butterfree i got from a kid on a pokemon cartoon website and salamance i got from infernoho-ho as a level 1 bagon

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    as far as I know they are I don't know how to check. where do I check them at?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    no the only people i trade with are here on this site and on the watchpokemon.com site I guess I just won't do it then I am starting my game over and was going to use those level 1's for my new game

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I won't trade these 4: shiny feebas shiny beldum shiny vulpix and shiny gastly, for 2 shinies. Choose 3 in the maximum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back