• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Split Personality?

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Me? I do. Half of me is already dead and the other half is of a normal person. Right now I am the dead half.

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
Years
Yep. I can't describe them,
because there's a lot to
tell. they are like two different
people, and I talk to myself
alot. Always disagreeing. I happen
to have a favorite. The one
I don't like, gets me bad rep.
It gets me into trouble and makes
my other half regret what it never
did. What it couldn't control.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No, I don't have a split personality... >>;

Years
I got a split personality I am good doing nothing wrong in times and my other personality is when I'm mad and I cuss too much and get in trouble too much

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
heh,even when my evil side comes out,my appearance change a bit as well,I have black eyes and brown hair at them moment,but when I get mad and sorta crazy (just call me a regular Yami Bakura XD) well,I get a bit taller,my eyes are a dark green,and my hair is a bit darker

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, sorta. I'm completely the opposite to how I am on the internet. I'm really really shy when I get off the computer. If anyone I knew knew what I did on here, they really wouldn't think it was me XD

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
My split personalitity. I'd say 3/4 Rika Supporter and 1/4 Homer Simpsons. Homer won't leave me alone.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Yes. I'm always contemplating whether to bash everyone up, eat eat eat, or do as I'm told and act polite.

Years
I think I do. *turns to Nayana* what do you think?
Nayana: I think so. >=D

in seriousness, I think so. I'm much eviler inside, but it never gets out. But that's okay - I don't want to be mean at all. :/

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
da other me is quite and makes up songs in my head XD but is always helping XD

Back