• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Nah, you gave me a female one with the right nature, and I have a good IV Fearow with Drill Peck so I can rebreed it myself no problem. And you can try the Chingling, but good luck, it is going to be really hard. Getting Wish is a pain and then getting the nature and IV's without the right Ditto will be an even bigger pain.

Last edited:

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Well i have awesome dittos now so it should be fine i just need to look up the specs. And the murkrow i gave you should have three perfect ivs or something like that.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    No perfect? humm what was the date on that murkrow? it might have been pre awesome dittos then :( in that case ill be happy to breed you a new one, i have another murkrow request, so i can alwas breed another one with better ivs.

Greene1516

Years
  • Nah it's fine, it's already in the day care with Fearow, and you don't wanna interupt two Pokemon doin' the wild thing.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    xD i am sure they do not really care lol, but i guess ill try the chingling, and are you gonna update the op anytime soon?

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Corphish's IVs arent absolutely amazing, but they are pretty good:

21/30/19/14/17/30

Greene1516

Years
  • Those are good man, his defenses don't really matter. Since you're thring that in I'll throw in another one or two of those guys you needed.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    haha i finally got something worthwhile through breeding! i got a murkrow:
    31/31/10/31/25/31
    i mean not the best but better then what i have been doing!

Years
  • Hey Greene,which TMs are you looking for?I have:
    That's it.I could try and get other TMs if you want 'em.Tell me if you want anything else that I might have.Just please tell me what you can offer if you want any of those TMs.Thanks!

Greene1516

Years
  • Funny how people read what I have to offer on the OP but don't read anything else, like the rules of the thread and how I conduct trades for example.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Careful Tangela (31/x/31/x/31/x)
    Adamant Dragon Dance Charmander (x/31/x/x/x/31)

i think i can breed you these :)

Greene1516

Years
  • Hey everyone, I have updated the OP with a lot of new wants and also some new EV'd Pokemon that I have available for trade. Check it out.

Years
  • Greene I noticed you are in need of some PP Max.
    How many are you looking for?? I think I have a few I can give you.

Oh and I can offer a few useful TM's: Shadow Ball, Focus Punch, Toxic, Thunder Wave etc

If you are interested I can also offer you a: Jolly UT Shiny Scyther, Impish Registeel (I added a few move but otherwise its UT), Modest Max Sp.Att Blissey with Seismic Toss and Ice Beam or an Extremespeed Dratini.

Sorry if this is breaking any of your rules..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back