• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WPA2...All of my hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Okay, so...My mother uses WPA2 for the router password, which the DS Lite doesn't support. Recently, I altered it to WEP so I could use Wi-Fi, but it was changed back within a day. I remembered that Nintendo has that USB access point thing, so I was wondering if I could use that for Wi-Fi despite the router using WPA2?

Also I apologize if this is the wrong section, feel free to move it if it is. :C
    I just really want to know, it's really been bugging me that I can't use Wi-Fi because of WPA2.

~RionZT

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This isn't the right section for this, unfortunately :(. But the problem is, I don't know what is the right section! Perhaps you should try asking the question in one of the Quick Questions threads in one of the Pokemon gaming sections. You'll be more likely to find someone to help you there :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back