• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting up a Breedin shop (not a pro breeder yet)

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    This is My first time starting up a breeding thread but i think i can handle it. I was making this thread not for EV trained pokemon, but for maybe Iv trained pokemon or just if you want one with a certain nature/ability.

My rules:

1. Don't hound me for trades and please be reasonable with the length of the trades.

2. requested pokemon must be first evolution, or a baby.

3. Please go for one trade at a time i am a human and cannot trade that fast. So let other people get a chance.

I can breed a lot of babies, but obviously the harder it is to get the pokemon the longer it will take to get. I can mostly get nature gender and ability, but if you offer me something good i can go for a good Iv one as well.

Request Format:

Pokemon:
    Nature:
    IV: (if you wanted)

My wants: any good IV tyrouge or togepi

I will give you a free pokemon if you can design me a good signature preferably with delebird and togepi in it.

Forgive me for all my errors, but my keyboard is a little messed up.(lol i messed up Breeding on title)

Last edited:

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • Pokemon: Electrike
    Nature: Timid
    ability: Static
    IV: x/x/x/30/31/31 (I want HP Grass please ^_^)

I have a good Togekiss in my thread

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    if you need another breeder let me know i've been away for a while but i ev train egg move and iv gimme a pm if you need a good breeder

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    here u go pal

mortysig.png

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Hey by the way I think I can solve your problem with the title.

Go tell a moderator like Twilightblade to fix the title to say "Starting up a Breeding shop (not a pro breeder yet)"

Hope I helped in any way! :)

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I have to close the breeding right now because for some reason my wifi isn't working so until it gets back up i am sorry to you guys

Back