• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Era of Neglect

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
  • Hello, there, once again, I'm here with another FanFiction..., but, I guess this one is only Fiction, considering it doesn't belong into any fandom.
    Rated PG-13 for some minor violence coming up soon.

The story is called "Era of Neglect" and here's the plot (Warning: Major Spoiler, read under your own risk):

Spoiler:

If you decided not to read the plot, then I'll give you some small info that is not very spoiler-ish

-This Fiction is set in a world called Profectum (latin for progress), the typical medieval land as everyone thought it was. Filled with knights, witches, warlocks and dragons.

-The story will follow the rising of a mysterious threat that employes weaponry that is not possible to replicate, not even with magic!

-I could keep on going, but I don't want to spoil the story twice in one post.

So, I now present you a small quote that relates to this whole "knighty-knight" stuff:

"A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, than in the beginning of danger."
    Sir Phillip Sydney

And now, the first chapter

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back