• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Dynasty (Dragon, Fantasy RP)*Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
  • Apparently. I hope it doesn't completely die, though. Dragon RPs like this don't come around very often...at least whenever I visit the site.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Zephiros said:
    is it me or was this abandoned?

Erm...am I the only one who reads signatures? Kagome-san assigned this RP to the care of you and Charizard Fire God unless I am much mistaken, so I guess wether it lives or dies is up to you. I would have thought that she'd PM you about it though...

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
  • *yawns* Sorry for not being on today. Had to...*yawns*...get up at 4:30 this morning to run an errand in Flagstaff and such...didn't get back 'till 5:30 this afternoon.

Yes, I want to continue the RP! I just got lost in the action whilst RPing, so I kind of lied low for a while. Anywho, of course I still wanna RP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back