• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Outbreak- (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Razor dashed past the other trainers on the deck, noting the hlaberd weilder and the black-haired trainer, knowing what his trainer whats to know. Eventually Razor zipped back to where Bane was relaxing.

"Let me guess, theres a female trainer on the ship? You are always telling me to move on, but I can't at this point. You know that." Bane said to his Scizor before Razor had a chance to open his mouth. "Oh, all right, I'll meet with these trainers, I may have to work with them." Bane got up from his deck chair and may his way around to the side of the ship, Razor following alongside him.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Swooping down onto the ship's deck, Kaneda let out a mighty roar to make his presence known. He then decided to go inside and further investigate. There appeared to be several trainers and Pok?mon. He sat, down, and waited for someone to notice him...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Lets go Aqua," Ren told the Suicune as he returned it to it's pokeball. A eruption may happen at any moment, and Aqua wasn't one who liked fire or anything related to that element. Plus theres the fact Ren could attract unwanted attention since he had the only Suicune in the world in his possesion.

Ren departed the ship as more and more people started to come on other ships. Already a lot of tourists came, so Ren decided it would be good if he gone to the Cinnabar Island Institue of Research before it would get crowded.

The volcano started to become more violent, and as more and more lava started to spew out of it, the volcano slowed down. Eventually it stopped spewing out lava and everything seemed to turn back to normal.

"That was...strange," Ren told himself. He continued heading towards the CIIR which was a tall labratory, with half of it constructed. The other half was nearly finished now. He would enter the building and begin his mission.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "See anything yet?" Charon asked.

"[Nothing so far.]" Shadow replied.

"All right, we'll keep observing. Once we've found enough facts, we'll report them to the CIIR." Charon said.

As Charon and Shadow looked, they saw a boy with a Pikachu's set of ears, as well as its tail. The boy walked along, and Charon could see him setting off a few sparks.

"[Bingo. A PokeMorph.]" Shadow reported.

Charon used some Shadow Control to examine the PokeMorph.

"His name is Mica, and fused with a Ninetales and a Pikachu. PokeMorphs always have Morph Names. Therefore, his name is Ninechuca." Charon told Shadow.

"[Interesting. PokeMorphs always have strange names.]" Shadow remarked.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Kaneda, departing the ship as well, decided to follow the man with the Suicune into the Lab. With his large size, he would have thought he would've already been seen.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Guess it's time to leave, come on Firestorm" said Brian as he and Firestorm walked off the ship and into the ferry terminal. It was then someone called his cell phone. He answered it and found out that the lab couldn't send someone out to pick them up. They were told to walk to the lab building, which is only a few blocks away.

10 minutes later, they arrived at the lab. Walking inside, Brian asked the receptionist for the person in charge of the Virus Elimination Project. They were told that a Dr. Sudoh was in charge, and were given directions to Lab Room 68. Brian thanked the receptionist and headed for the lab room.

When they arrived at the Lab Room 68, they were met by Dr. Tatsuya Sudoh, the head of the virus elimination project.
    "Is your name Brian?" Asked Dr. Sudoh

"Yes, is there something that concerns me and my Blaziken?" Brian asked back.

"Several bags arrived here this morning with your name on it. It included a letter addressed to me with instructions to only give these bags to you. I'll take you to them."

Last edited:

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Bane came around the ship, noticing the other trainers leaving it. "Shame, I was getting used to the ocean...not." Bane muttered to himself, then lept over the edge of the ship to the dock below. Razor zipped down the gangplank, not noticing who he passed/hit on the way to his trainer.

"I do that all the time Razor, quit being so paranoid about me." BAne said as Razor pulled up in front of him. Razor looked at him, then beckoned for Bane to follow him towards the Lab.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ren arrived at the CIIR and entered the institute while trying to not let security see the weapon in his possesion. It looked quite larger when inside, as the first floor took enough verticle space to make five extra floors. Ren gone into a room entitled Lab Room 68. Entering it, he seen one person in the room sitting at one end of a metal table.

The room had several computers in there, some chemicials that needed to be tested, files located ontop of a closed laptop, and in the center of the room there was a metal stained table that stretched from one end of the room to another. Several metal chairs were also set. Cameras were also set in small places to observe what would be happening.

Ren took his seat at another end of the room where little to no cameras were placed. He just had to await the arrival of the others selected for the task of eliminating the virus.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "Well that settled. A Ninechuca PokeMorph." Charon said as she wrote the name down.

Charon closed her notebook and Shadow returned into her PokeBall. She head out for the CIIR Building.

"Lab Room 68." Charon said as she went in.

Inside, she saw this high-tech computer and science lab. Two people had already sat down. She evaded a camera so that she wouldn't be caught using her Killer Bee Guns. Charon immidiately took her seat and waited. She had spotted some of the equipment on the tables. A test-tube rack for the PokeMorph DNA testing, and she also caught a microscope sitting next to it. Some of the DNA had a virus in it, and the virus had to be extracted.

Finally, Charon took out her weapons: the Killer Bee Guns. Laying them in her area of the table, she secretly snuck a few extra bullets inside for more damage. It looked similar to a Tiny Bee Gun, only like a Killer Bee, this gun could hit many targets and destroy them in just one shot.

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: Chraon, there's seem to some discrepency between your post and mine. When I made this reply, I didn't know that you had posted before me, so you didn't describe some of our equipment lying on one of the lab tables, and you didn't describe me and Frestorm wearing body armor.

After Brian and Firestorm retrived the bags containing their weapons, armor, ammunition, and other equipment from the storeroom, he went back to the lab prepare the weapons. When he entered, he notice one of the trainers he saw on the ship sitting in a chair in the far corner of the room. He paid no attention to him for now, and began setting the bags on an empty lab table, and dividing the bags between him and Firestorm.
    Brian reached into one of the bags and pulled out his Benelli M3 Super 90, a select-fire (multiple firing modes) shotgun that could fire either in pump-action or semi-auto mode. He then pulled out a box of 12 gauge shells and loaded 8 shells into the M3, pulled back the bolt, and then inserted another shell into the choke tube.
    He set the M3 down, reached into another bag and extracted his H&K G36C assault rifle. He reached back into the bag and pulled out one of the plastic translucent 30-round magazines, slapped it into the magazine well, and pulled back the bolt to chamber a 5.56mm round. When he was done, he checked that the fire selector switch was set on "SAFE". Beside him, Firestorm had also finish loading his M4A1 Carbine and his H&K MP5/10 SMG. They then attached their respective weapons to either side of their large backpacks that also arrived through the mail. Inside the packs were ammunition for that person, plus a set of body armor, and more grenades. Brian and Firestorm put on their armored assault vests and were finally ready for the briefing that Dr. Sudoh would give to the trainers after all of them arrived. But for now, Brian and Firestorm walked over to the Halberd-armed trainers and introduced themselves. At this point, Firestorm noticed that another trainer from the ship, the girl with the Umbreon, had also entered the room.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Kei sighed heavily as she walked out of her cabin. Knowing that the ship had finally come to a halt she walked out of the ship to see it deserted. "I guess I'm the last one." She mumbles as she walks down the ramp. She looks around noticing some tourists here and there. "I better make my way to the CIIR building." She sais out loud.

Finally getting to the building she walks up to the receptionist. "Hello, ma'am, may I help you?" She asks kindly. "I need to meet with the person in charge of the Virus Eliminating Project..." She trails off a little, so the information could sink in. "Ah yes. Lab Room 68, some trainers have already arrived." She informs her. Kei nods her head and walks off in search for the room. When she finally found the room, she walked in a casually sat at a table, sighing quietly and having obviously nothing to do, she pulled out her katana and started sharpening it's blade.

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: I don't think you need to say that weapons aren't allowed in the room, since I was allowed to load my weapons with the lab employee's approval.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    OOC: That's because you're not keeping up with us. We're already at the lab, and you haven't posted anything other you landing on the ship at least half an hour before the ship docked at Cinnabar. I did mention you in my first narrative entry, but that was it.

Last edited:

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Bane and Razor had reached the outside of the lab. "Razor, return." Bane returned his hyper Scizor to his black pokeball and entered the lab.

"Halt! Remove those weapons from your possesion at once!" a random gaurd yelled to Bane as he entered.

"Why don't you come and take them from me?" Bane asked as he made his way down to the Lab room he was informed to go to. The guard stared at Bane for a moment, then shook his head and turned the other way, ignoring Bane's existence.

"Lab 68. This must be where the cure can be found." Bane muttered to himself. He entered the room. He quickly took in the fact of three others already there and one young lady with twin guns, but was unsure of the models.

"Hmph, looks like I'm a bit late." Bane said, then made his way to the back area and set his scythe and chain gun on the floor beside him, not caring if the security camera picked it up or not.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Well with the exception of that guy in the red trench coat, everyone's here. Now we'll just have to wait for Dr. Sudoh to come out of the storeroom and brief us on our mission."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "Bingo. Looks like we're on a better case." Charon said as she caught a PokeMorph outside. It was a girl, fused with an Espeon's tail, ears, and the gem on her forhead. However, she also had red wings sticking out, and she could also fly. Charon used her Shadow Control to examine the PokeMorph up close.

"Her name is Crys and is fused with Latias and Espeon DNA. Don't seem to understand why she'd get near a legendary Pokemon. Therefore, her name is Cryspeonias." Charon said as she jotted the information down in her notebook. She finally saw the PokeMorph fly off to look for adventures.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "I'm Dr. Sudoh, head of the Virus Elimination Project. So it looks like almost all of the selected operatives are here. Let me begin the briefing now. You know that the virus can be dangerous to humans and pokemon, but do you know how to destroy it? Probably not. To destroy the virus, there are about thirty places that allow non-digital creatures to enter the digital realm. Thirty objects in the digital realm are what produces and controls the virus. To destroy the virus, the objects need to be destroyed. We sent a team several days ago, though when they returned, the virus continued and they were creatures known as pokemorphs. After studying a sample of the virus they brought which is almost re-digitized into the digital realm again, I have discovered several things about the virus that might be interesting," Dr. Sudoh told the trainers in the room as he exited the storeroom with anything he wanted to get in there.

"After two days of studying the virus sample, we found out it powers up pokemon and pokemorphs. It also seems to effect people more often when they are in the digital realm. We still have to create a vaccine or armor that can protect people and pokemon from the virus, so you'll have to be careful not to be infected. We have about a week before another region is infected with this apedemic, so you must be quick with this, before there is more to this than expected. You might of noticed that the Cinnabar Volcano is acting up. That is because a link to the digital realm is there. As it slowly is disappearing, the volcano is becoming less violent. Now onto acessing the digital realms..." Dr. Sudoh said as he ran a scan across the room, deactivating any type of security camera or listening device in the room. He then handed out two new versions of the Poke'Gear to the trainers. There were a few extra features, and the color of the Poke'Gears was black.

"I shouldn't tell anyone about this project, as this was a secret project we been planning. You see the Poke'Gears I tossed to each of you? Those are actually Omega'Gears, a special version of the Poke'Gear that been in the development stage for about two years. The specs are excellent in this one. A Stone 2.1 1,000 GB chip from Stone Corp. is installed into this version, and near life-like graphics are possible. Just this chip allows an outstanding Poke'Gear to be made. Of course, this isn't the final computer chip we might install. By the time it is finished, we should have realistic graphics capible and much more, due to the fact the final chip we can install should be the Stone 5.0 and capible to store up to ten thousand gigabytes. The problem is that this might not be availible for about another year. Now I'll literally get onto the topic of entering the digital realm. In order to enter the realm, the area of the link to the realm changes the function of the PC option. It will turn you into a digital matter without mass, and then you will enter the digital realm. When the object is destroyed, use the map to locate another link to the realm and continue the process until all sources of the virus in infected regions are destroyed. The first two known links are in the volcano and the engine room of the S.S Anne. If there are other operatives that didn't hear the briefing, select "objective", and then select "briefing of mission" for them. Any questions?"

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    "Yes?" Asked Dr. Sudoh when he noticed that Brian had raised his hand.

"Will conventional weapons such as my G36C rifle and Ren's halberd work in the digital realm, or will we have to completely depend on our pok?mon for defense?"

"Well.... (OOC: AE, You're answering this one.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back