• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
Years
  • Rain nods, and Ruby starts her descent, once we've landed, Rain takes out a cell phone, and calls someone. "This is Rain Skylark, I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but it happened here, just like everywhere else, wild Pokemon suddenly losing control, I need answers, and I need them now," she says into the phone, and pauses for a minute. "Sir, you can't be serious, the glitch is happening?"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Rain hangs up the phone. "No one knows what the Glitch is, but they say it will bring about the end of the world, I just got off the phone with my superior, and thats what he said."

Years
  • Jake was stunned. "The... the end of the world? But... then... what are we supposed to do? We can't just sit back and watch. Although, I see that you never were in the first place... but what can we do?" Jake was dumbfounded and confused, and yet he was postive that something could be done.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "I don't know what we can do no one knows how the world will end, but something has gone wrong with the Pokemon, something terribly wrong, I can feel it," she says, closing her eyes. "I have a special connection with Pokemon, I'm not sure why or how, I think it has something to do with these."

She removes one of her arms from her trench coat, and you get a glimpse of the markings that cover most of her body, which are similar to the markings of the legendary dragon Rayquaza..

"I was born with these markings, or at least I think I was, I never new my family."

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "My superior seems to know something, but he never tells me," Rain says. "Sorry, I'm a member of a sort of secret society dedicated to the protection of the Legendary Pokemon, and some say of a bloodline of an ancient race supposedly descended from dragons."

Years
  • Jake yawns. "It's getting dark. Maybe we should sleep. I can let my Pokemon out in case something comes to attack us." Jake throws three Pokeballs and out come Houndoom, Sneasel, and Umbreon. "Maybe you should call yours out to, just in case."

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Rain nods, and takes some camping supplies out of her bag, and sets up a tent with her Pokemon's help. "There's another tent in the bag if you want one," she says, getting inside.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: (Name of your character) Eric
    Title: (What is your character? Trainer? Breeder?) Trainer
    Gender Is your character a boy? Or a girl?) Male
    Birth DateWhen's your character's birthday?) November 19
    Birthplace: (Where is your character from? Which region, island, town or city?) near the Sevii Islands, in a village that no longer exists.
    Height: ( How tall is your character?) 5'6 1/3"
    Weigh tHow much does your character weigh?): 123.4 lbs
    Role Model: (Does you character have a role model? Is there a certain person, gym leader, etc that your character looks up to?) No one.
    Group: none, but is out to defeat Team Rocket for revenge(Does your character belong to a group? If none type "None.")
    POKéMON: ( What POKéMON does your character hold? Can only hold 3. If you wish to start off with 1 and get the other 2 later that is acceptable.) Sceptile, Ryhdon, Crobat
    Appearence: (What does your character look like?) The boy trainer from Pokemon Emerald
    Personality: (How is your character? How does he/she act?) Ho tempreed and impatient, but loyal to his freinds and Allies
    History: (What is your character's story?) Ever since his village was burned down by Team Rocket, Eric seeked revenge. He was the only survivor, adn he doesn't liek to twll the res of the story.
    Rival: Anyone is Team Rocket (Does your character have any personal rivals or arch-nemesis? If None type "None.")
    Extra: (Anything else you would like to add about your character or POKéMON? None

Years
  • Jake wakes up as the sun rises, taking in his surroundings. A green field with a few trees visible near the horizon... Suddenly, he remembers where he is. He looks around and hears Rain, who, although she is in a tent, sounds as though she is also waking up. Jake recalls his three Dark Pokemon, and makes sure their Pokeballs were within easy reach. He wouldn't be caught off-gaurd today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back