• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    I'm new here need pals...................

anyone?????????????????????????????????????????????

Fine,I see how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be my friend its cool!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Do not double post ever ever ever ever ever! Edit button, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Hey, man, calm down!
    First, do not double or even tripple or even post five times repeatedly. You may have problems 'cause of that.

Welcome to this forum. I hope you like the community as much as me, but it's common that your thread doesn't get a post as soon as it gets open. And it is becoming a bit late (here in Portugal is 0:42 hours), so don't worry, you will get posts soon. You just have to wait.

Bye

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Ok, but I'll tell you a thing.

Some threads or things here require at least 15 posts so they are possible to do. If you do the 15 posts like this, they doesn't count because you broke a rule (posting repeatedly, it must have at least one post between every two of yours). I don't tell you this to demoralize you, but to warn you.

Ok, man, I'm going to bed, it's almost 1:00 AM here, bye!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello, welcome to PKMN forums.
    Enjoy your stay and try not over post
    again. Oh yeah, have fun

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • MiniFrank1312! Stop spamming! If you don't know what it is, look it up in the faq! Top of the page! *shot*

Welcome to PC, please have fun and be good ♥

Back