• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    A poor excuse for a thread, but I was wondering because I realized that I always click that link no matter what. Do you do the same?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    No, I wait for it to load. In my mind, it's already processing, and clicking that link only forces it to start over.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I do sometimes if it takes a long time, but typically I tab to Facebook or something and come back to it later.

Sirfetch’d

I always click it just because it is there and I like to believe if I click it I will get there faster!

Years
  • It never takes more than 2 or 3 seconds for me to have it load, so I never bother with clicking on it. If it's a rare occasion where it is taking a while to load I might click it, but even then, I'll wait 15 seconds before doing anything.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I usually wait until the page redirects. But if it won't load (which is in case with my mobile browser occasionally), I click the link.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Most times the redirect automatically works, so there is no need in clicking the link. Sometimes if the automatic redirect doesn't work, I do.

Years
  • I always click it too. Which is funny because it will automatically redirect me if I wait a few seconds... I just don't want to wait for it. :p

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Always, always and always. Even if I lost track and saw that it starts to automatically load, I click it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I always do. The destination page doesn't start loading until that screen ends, and I don't always enable automatic redirection anyway.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was actually just staring at a screen like this! Half the time I click the link because I am impatient and I always feel like it helps. Other time it either goes too fast for me to click it or I just wait for it to load. In the past though, I used to always click it so I suppose I'm not completely out of that habit yet.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i rarely click it...most of the time PC loads in a few seconds..

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Seeing as I open a lot of tabs when I open the browser, I usually don't, since in the time it takes to open everything, it automatically logs me in.

Sometimes, though, when PC's the only think I'm on, I click on it.

Back