• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    My username is 'AtrociousBull', I've been playing the Pokémon games since the first generation. Pokémon Blue version was my first game and my latest game was Pokémon White version. I have not played Black/ White 2 as I'm currently DS-less but plan on fixing that soon. I don't play the game competitively as the game has a tendency to screw me over in 1 vs. 1 matches. Raichu has to be one of my favorite Pokémon ever since he beat my rival in Pokémon Blue and recently Sawk has helped me win my matches.

So, here's looking forward to being a, somewhat, active member here!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi AtrociousBull! Nice to see you, and I'm glad to see you intended to become active at PC. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy being in PC like me and the others!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, AB!

Welcome to PC!

That's cool that you've been playing since the first games were released! I have, too, and have never looked back since. :p

Hopefully you can get a DS to play B2/W2! I loved the sequel games compared to their prequel counterparts just because you could play with some of the old Poké's from generation I and II. xD

I don't play the games competitively, either. I have wanted to learn, though, but haven't really set myself to do so. Raichu is your favorite Pokémon, eh? Awesome choice. :D Sawk is pretty cool, too, but if I had to choose between Raichu and Sawk, I'd choose Raichu any day!

Haha, anyways, hope to see you around! If you would like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile anytime you'd like!

Back