• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color are you?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I got Green.I wanted black.It said I was smart and I guy 108/180.Go figure.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I got green. I thought that I was going to get it before I got mah results..o.0

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    [font=arial,helvetica]VIOLET[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica] You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.

--

Wow, this is so accurate that it's scary. *_* Am I the only one who has violet? xD
    [/font]

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • I got yellow... but I hate yellow ;-;

"You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding. "

Years
  • Green:

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.
    (Your score was 85/180)

That's nice, but I wish I had gotten blue...;_;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.Your score was 98/180.I like green^^

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i got green ^^

"You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature."

Back