• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A curious moderator of 4th gen. gaming!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
YAY! I SAW THIS ONE COMING TOO!

Congratulations to my best friend in the whole world Curious.! He'll be the guardian of the 4th generation gaming section of the forums. :D I've seen you around a lot in that section, creating such amazing topics, and helping out others who needed help with their games. It's amazing of you, really! :D

Your name is so amazing in bold jsyk!!!

Last edited:

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Congrats on getting the position, Curious! :3 You'll be great as a mod~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
103___exeggutor_by_winter_freak-d32v6ks.jpg

Ever since Marcin got S-modded it was obvious that you'd be the one to replace him, I'm just surprised it took so long! Congrats dude, I know you'll do an amazing job <3 Make sure you ask if you need help getting adjusted! n.n

215sneasel.gif

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
This took waaaaaaay too long. Seriously, you've deserved this spot for so long now, I was just about thinking it wouldn't happen. Either way, I knew you'd become a moderator one day, you've always been material for it. I'm sure you'll do great taking care of the fourth generation, and definitely the best thing about it all. Your username looks splendid in bold blue :D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
YAY NATHAN! This is so awesome I don't even know what to post so... uhh...

35ts6x.jpg

So this is what you get!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm shocked! I can actually say I wasn't expecting this. I didn't think they'd bother replacing Marcin, I just thought Syd would end up getting a brand new section in her little corner of the world haha.

I'm very glad it worked out this way though! Congratulations, it's so exciting and you definitely deserve it :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Congrats, Curios.! I do hope you do well with your moderator position. <3 You really deserved it~. I wish you good luck in the future.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Woohoo! I'm so happy you're a moderator now. :)) Very well deserved!

Years
BREAKING NEWS: Curious. has just become 4th Gen's new mod!

Nathan, I have to say this was well expected.

When I saw Marcin graduate to the H-Staff, I was thinking 4th Gen would get a successor to him as its resident mod and I saw you as the most likely in the running.

Your name looks so awesome in bold and like Hybrid Trainer the week before, I actually imagined your name in bold before this happened.

When I saw you creating all those threads and frequently posting, I started saying to myself "He WILL definitely be a mod". And I even saw Diab_Low mention it in the Last 10 Visitors thread in Other Trivia.

You are such a fun, friendly young man and nice to see you promoted with that avatar, it looks cute.

And I already see you using your new powers, you locked your first thread. HIKARI IS PROUD OF YOU :)

Well, happy modding and I might say "Cheers to Nathan" while having my drink. And for this to come a week after David (Hybrid Trainer) got modded it was like, wow.

Hope you enjoy your new life in the PC staff.

- Hikari10

Years
Congrats Nathan! :D I'd say I saw this coming but I totally didn't since I've been in 4th gen like, twice ):
BUT IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST COME ASK OK! I probably won't know the answer but you can still ask!!!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
YAY! I SAW THIS ONE COMING TOO!

Congratulations to my best friend in the whole world Curious.! He'll be the guardian of the 4th generation gaming section of the forums. :D I've seen you around a lot in that section, creating such amazing topics, and helping out others who needed help with their games. It's amazing of you, really! :D

Your name is so amazing in bold jsyk!!!
You sweet thang you! :3 Thanks so much! I totally wasn't expecting this at all. D:

Congrats on getting the position, Curious! :3 You'll be great as a mod~
Thank! I really appreciate it! :33
103___exeggutor_by_winter_freak-d32v6ks.jpg

Ever since Marcin got S-modded it was obvious that you'd be the one to replace him, I'm just surprised it took so long! Congrats dude, I know you'll do an amazing job <3 Make sure you ask if you need help getting adjusted! n.n

215sneasel.gif
Oh my god, I'm so printing that and sticking it on my study room wall. <3
Anyhoo, thanks so much Alex! And, not as much as you, you're an amazing mod. :3

This took waaaaaaay too long. Seriously, you've deserved this spot for so long now, I was just about thinking it wouldn't happen. Either way, I knew you'd become a moderator one day, you've always been material for it. I'm sure you'll do great taking care of the fourth generation, and definitely the best thing about it all. Your username looks splendid in bold blue :D
Why thankyou kind sir! Hur hur. Haha, thanks so much Olli! :D

YAY NATHAN! This is so awesome I don't even know what to post so... uhh...

35ts6x.jpg

So this is what you get!
Omg, this is sooo cute. ;; This is a keeper too! Ahah, thanks Macaroni! :3

Whoah. Congrats on getting the spot :)
Thanks Netto!

I'm shocked! I can actually say I wasn't expecting this. I didn't think they'd bother replacing Marcin, I just thought Syd would end up getting a brand new section in her little corner of the world haha.

I'm very glad it worked out this way though! Congratulations, it's so exciting and you definitely deserve it :D
Aww, thanks Andy!

Congrats, Curios.! I do hope you do well with your moderator position. <3 You really deserved it~. I wish you good luck in the future.
Thanks! :D I wish you good luck too!

Yay, congratulations Curious.! n_n Also also are you the only Melbournian mod?!?
Thanks Charlie! And umm, not sure! I know a few of the staff live in Australia though! n.n

Woohoo! I'm so happy you're a moderator now. :)) Very well deserved!
:3 Thanks so much Nick!

BREAKING NEWS: Curious. has just become 4th Gen's new mod!

Nathan, I have to say this was well expected.

When I saw Marcin graduate to the H-Staff, I was thinking 4th Gen would get a successor to him as its resident mod and I saw you as the most likely in the running.

Your name looks so awesome in bold and like Hybrid Trainer the week before, I actually imagined your name in bold before this happened.

When I saw you creating all those threads and frequently posting, I started saying to myself "He WILL definitely be a mod". And I even saw Diab_Low mention it in the Last 10 Visitors thread in Other Trivia.

You are such a fun, friendly young man and nice to see you promoted with that avatar, it looks cute.

And I already see you using your new powers, you locked your first thread. HIKARI IS PROUD OF YOU :)

Well, happy modding and I might say "Cheers to Nathan" while having my drink. And for this to come a week after David (Hybrid Trainer) got modded it was like, wow.

Hope you enjoy your new life in the PC staff.

- Hikari10
lol, thanks Hikari! :3

Congrats Nathan! :D I'd say I saw this coming but I totally didn't since I've been in 4th gen like, twice ):
BUT IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST COME ASK OK! I probably won't know the answer but you can still ask!!!
Now that I'm the mod of Fourth Gen, you're obligated to visit your friend all the time! kthnxbye. Haha, thanks Davie, and I won't hesitate to ask any questions! :33
Go back to Yoko.

Just saying.

Also congrats!
Thanks Wenty!

Hahaha, this is awesome! Thanks sooo much Jake! Hahaha

droomph

weeb
Years
I blame the hstaff. Vote for him already, jeez x]

Well yay! If you ever leave I'm gonna hate you forever :3

Now the two people I associate together are both mods!

Ugh why do I confuse you and Cirno cx

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have to hop up from class and leave in like a minute, but I wanted to say congrats again real quick!! :) You'll be fab! yayayay for more pokemon section mods :3333

Honest

Hi!
Years
What the hell, I'm fairly certain this thread crossed my eye earlier, too. D= Congratulations on the promotion, Curious.! You'll be amazing, I know it. ;D

Want to make pun. Can't think of one. /sad

Back