• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got to Collect Them All Help

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys,ever sense the tcg came out,I have collected the cards. I never really played the card game though.

About 3 or 4 years ago I decided to get 1 of each pokemon card. Right now I have 232 to go and 124 being Unova Pokemon.

My question is,what is the best way to get the last 232 pokemon without spending a bunch of money? Mainly the older pokemon such as Blastoise,that I have not seen been rerealsed yet.

Sorry if this under the no thread type. I am only asking what would be the best way to get the rest. I do no intend to buy,sell or trade here.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Thank,I use to have a lot of the older cards that I now need,but I have lost a lot at some point or another,or they are somewhere in my room I have not looked.

Years
yea i agree, ebay is the best and cheapest place to get singles. Also im not sure if i can post advertising certain websites but if you personal message me i can give you a bunch that i use that sell singles. There obviously alot more trust worthy than randoms on ebay too! Hope this helped :)

Back